TODAY WAS A SAD DAY FOR ME :(......VOL. This is a 1st for me RIP OG XVIII's

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
well NTers today was not a good day for me
frown.gif

I woke up this morning to hit up class and then get a haircut and was feeling like wearing my Florida Gators hoody and my Nike baller shorts

Just goin about my day like the norm I iron then throw on my clothes proceed to the closet to see what shoes ima rock

Was thinking bout the Royal Foams but I was like 
grin.gif
I wanna wear some J's

So I see my XVIII box and im like ok ima rock these I take them out the box throw them on and went to go grab my backpack and load up my books and laptop

As im walking around the house my shoes are feeling weird I look down and the bottom of my left XVIII is coming off in the back at 1st im like
eek.gif
cause I wear most of my shoes every once and awhile and I have OG XI's, XII's, XIII's, & XIV's and never have had a problem cause they all are very much wearable (no cracks or nothing) and the XVIII's are not really that old so today was a BIG shock plus this is the 1st shoe that has done this to me and I been collecting since I was little (my dad is a collector and got me started as a baby)....Im 19 if it matters

With that being said to all my NTers wear your kicks and enjoy them you only get one life
happy.gif
...Yes I love to keep my kicks DS and break em out like 5 years later but you are putting your shoes at risk and there is no feeling like seeing your nice shoes with a cracked or peeling bottom
frown.gif

here are the pics (any tips on fixing them?):

well since my XVIII's started to fall apart I felt bad and was on that "bump this im un DSing my kicks" mode so I un DSed my Penny 1's

Yep... Gorilla Glue is your friend. I've had a similar problem with some VI's and the hangtab. It's been a year and a half and I haven't had to reapply. Don't trash them!

I agree that you need to wear your shoes while you can.  When I first started collecting, I tried to keep everything DS, but noticed that no matter how well I took care of the shoes and protected them, I still found that they yellowed eventually and didn't hold up as well.  Now, I only have about 3-4 pairs DS and rock everything when I can.  You might as well enjoy them cause you can't take them with you!
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

That sucks but like everyone said glue them and they should be good to go. Now I have to go and check my pair.

glue em down they'll be fine i just pulled mine out the other day i had to brush em down w/ that little jordan brush man i love the 18's great shoe

^ MEH.. they are the best colorway by far...
pimp.gif

and damn i didnt even know this could happen.. what were you doing??

hope that guerilla glue will fix them.

would that work on my black/red xi soles that are separating near the front toe?

Back
Top Bottom