#todayskidswillneverknow

The Gameboy one |I I remember that struggle to finish my games at night, towel under the door so I could have the light on and my parents would hopefully never suspect a thing. :lol:

Mannn. On road trips it was a wrap when the sun went down :lol:   I remember I was at the elite 4 and I turned on the backseat light and mom and dad weren't having it.

Also the struggle of not having a battery percentage, once your light turned red there was the fear of it shutting off any second lol. 

Having the wall charger in and someone tries stepping over it and the wire comes out :smh: >: :frown:

What you lil bustas know about pencil fighting and the one fool always trying to fight with that jumbo pencil then finally somebody with more skill pops him in half with a regular pencil anyway because he had dat killa snap action ?
roll.gif

Last edited:
Rap city the basement with Tigger before he was a sell out.

Ghostface checking him over asking what was in the bag was a classic. 7:30 minute mark when the back and forth happens.

But besides that there were classic freestyle sessions.

Last edited:
What you lil bustas know about pencil fighting and the one fool always trying to fight with that jumbo pencil then finally somebody with more skill pops him in half with a regular pencil anyway because he had dat killa snap action ?:rofl:  

What about playing thump seen kids break fingers

I'm 23, so I don't remember a whole lot from the 90's. The early to mid 2000's was a great time for me though

Hit hi
Rap city the basement with Tigger before he was a sell out.

Ghostface checking him over asking what was in the bag was a classic. 7:30 minute mark when the back and forth happens.

But besides that there were classic freestyle sessions.

Hit him with the Goodfellas line

Y'all talking big tig and the basement, what y'all know about Ed lover and dr Dre hosting mtv??

What y'all know about wired game controllers??

Sticking the Nintendo cartridges in the freezer

Having to actually holler at chicks IN PERSON at the mall

Getting an allowance

Playing Snake on those Nokia bricks

Montgomery Wards??

Who remember the Batman sandwich from McD's!

Do ya remember recording songs from the radio on your tape? Then realizing you recorded on the wrong side and taped over something else.

#NYCkidswillneverknow what hundreds of color coded crack bottles all over the streets looked like...

That's a good thing tho :lol:

Y'all talking big tig and the basement, what y'all know about Ed lover and dr Dre hosting mtv??

What y'all know about wired game controllers??

Sticking the Nintendo cartridges in the freezer

Having to actually holler at chicks IN PERSON at the mall

Getting an allowance

Playing Snake on those Nokia bricks

Montgomery Wards??

Who remember the Batman sandwich from McD's!

Do ya remember recording songs from the radio on your tape? Then realizing you recorded on the wrong side and taped over something else.

had to have good timing to make a good listenable mixtape back then.... my og just gave me a box of old cassettes with my mixes & hand written track list in the cases :lol:

nah bro how about scrambling to the controller as uncut ends so you don't get the church program that comes in LOUD AS HELL... on some "GODDD! knows what ya were lookin at son & he doesn't approve" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
nah bro how about scrambling to the controller as uncut ends so you don't get the church program that comes in LOUD AS HELL... on some "GODDD! knows what ya were lookin at son & he doesn't approve"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yep either that or Cleo would pop on 

Back
Top Bottom