#todayskidswillneverknow

Hahaha@ eastbay. Couldn't wait for my eastbay book to come when it was time for back to school shopping. They had all the fits.

eek.gif

Oh man...................#memories

Chirp phones :pimp:
You couldn't tell me I wasn't doing it.

GoldenEye 007 :pimp:
Certified classic

And 1 mixtapes on VHS :pimp:
I used to watch vol. 1 and 2 before the game with the homies back in middle school. I studied "Alamo" aka "Black Widow" moves all time. Rip :smh:

Last edited:
R.kelly was pumpin out hits in the 90's never forget. ginuwine with that album in 1999 with So anxious on it. fire

99% of white boys had the bowl cut.

Last edited:
When you were sick, or the street lights were on... because we actually played outside.
It amazes me how kids these days don't play outside as much. I see my nephew always on a damn tablet or his xbox. Smh.

I was on Instagram and came across this hashtag. This is literally one of the stupidest things ever. **** changes and thing become different. Why is our generation the only one who seems so hung up on whining about how it's not our childhoods anymore? You don't catch 70s babies going "smh this generation missed out"
laugh.gif

I was on Instagram and came across this hashtag. This is literally one of the stupidest things ever. **** changes and thing become different. Why is our generation the only one who seems so hung up on whining about how it's not our childhoods anymore? You don't catch 70s babies going "smh this generation missed out"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This type of thread does pop up frequently. But to say this is the only generation that gets nostalgic about their youth is completely off.

It's the old "when I was your age we had to walk uphill to school, both ways"

Every generation puts their rose colored glasses on and thinks their childhood is so much better than the one that follows them.

I still have the Purple Tape. As in the actual cassette. I'll never let it go. Along with my other 100s of cassettes.

Back
Top Bottom