Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

^

There you have it,Henzgod has spoken.

Anything other than his opinion on this topic is blasphemy!!

^

There you have it,Henzgod has spoken.

Anything other than his opinion on this topic is blasphemy!!

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ raheem morris in no way should have won coach of the year

And Belichik(sp?) should have??  He didn't do anything new with that team, no way should he have won the award.  Why not give it to a coach that has led a team to a huge improvement over their previous year.
He took a bunch of no name and of young players,especially on defense, and got them to being able to blow out the top teams in the league and have the best record in the regular season . He traded away the best deep threat receiver in the league and the offense didn't skip a beat and actually got even better and finished as the #1 ranked offense in the league. What other Coach had to change their game plan that much and still have that much success???

Also from you post above,it sounds as if you just have a grudge and hatred of the Pats. They bang your girl?

Name me at least 5 better seasons at QB then Brady had this year if you don't think he should've won and why are you complaining to us? We're not the voters,ask them. Vick still got the comeback player of the year award and was a starter at the Pro Bowl. He's more then happy with what he achieved and wouldn't complain about not getting an mvp vote. It's only fans like you that have a problem with it just cause you have something against the Pats.
Maybe you should go back and read my first post in the damn thread, I said I had no problem with Brady actually winning the game, just the fact that the vote was unanimous is a little ridiculous.  And as far as another coach, how about Mike McCarthy, he had to deal with several of the same issues you just listed, dealing with the most injuries in the league, yet he has led his team to the Superbowl.  So by your logic Belichk wasn't the best coach, Mike McCarthy was.

And Belichik(sp?) should have??  He didn't do anything new with that team, no way should he have won the award.  Why not give it to a coach that has led a team to a huge improvement over their previous year.
He took a bunch of no name and of young players,especially on defense, and got them to being able to blow out the top teams in the league and have the best record in the regular season . He traded away the best deep threat receiver in the league and the offense didn't skip a beat and actually got even better and finished as the #1 ranked offense in the league. What other Coach had to change their game plan that much and still have that much success???

Also from you post above,it sounds as if you just have a grudge and hatred of the Pats. They bang your girl?

Name me at least 5 better seasons at QB then Brady had this year if you don't think he should've won and why are you complaining to us? We're not the voters,ask them. Vick still got the comeback player of the year award and was a starter at the Pro Bowl. He's more then happy with what he achieved and wouldn't complain about not getting an mvp vote. It's only fans like you that have a problem with it just cause you have something against the Pats.
Maybe you should go back and read my first post in the damn thread, I said I had no problem with Brady actually winning the game, just the fact that the vote was unanimous is a little ridiculous.  And as far as another coach, how about Mike McCarthy, he had to deal with several of the same issues you just listed, dealing with the most injuries in the league, yet he has led his team to the Superbowl.  So by your logic Belichk wasn't the best coach, Mike McCarthy was.

I strongly dislike Brady when he play against the Jets only. Like Reggie Miller against the Knicks.
laugh.gif
Congratulations to Brady by the way.

I strongly dislike Brady when he play against the Jets only. Like Reggie Miller against the Knicks.
laugh.gif
Congratulations to Brady by the way.

He did do very well but the Packer just barely made the playoffs. They had to wait till the last week of the season to lock up a playoff berth and the yearly awards go to the best players and coaches during the season. The Super Bowl in itself is the biggest achievement in football so the post season doesn't count when it comes to yearly awards.

He did do very well but the Packer just barely made the playoffs. They had to wait till the last week of the season to lock up a playoff berth and the yearly awards go to the best players and coaches during the season. The Super Bowl in itself is the biggest achievement in football so the post season doesn't count when it comes to yearly awards.

People really think Vick deserved votes? Wait, forgot I was on NT. Home of the Vick sack riders.

In Vick's last 5 games he had 6 INT's and 16 sacks. That doesnt include the fumbles.

People really think Vick deserved votes? Wait, forgot I was on NT. Home of the Vick sack riders.

In Vick's last 5 games he had 6 INT's and 16 sacks. That doesnt include the fumbles.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yeah he deserved at least a couple...Brady didnt even get a unanimous vote in 07'

Yeah he deserved at least a couple...Brady didnt even get a unanimous vote in 07'

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

He still got 49 of 50
grin.gif

He still got 49 of 50
grin.gif

Why did he deserve votes? What did he do to deserve votes over Brady? Just because he had a decent season and was fun to watch doesnt mean he is a MVP candidate.

Back
Top Bottom