Tom Brady becomes the first unanimously voted MVP :Hat

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

People really think Vick deserved votes? Wait, forgot I was on NT. Home of the Vick sack riders.

In Vick's last 5 games he had 6 INT's and 16 sacks. That doesnt include the fumbles.
Yeah he deserved at least a couple...Brady didnt even get a unanimous vote in 07'

Why did he deserve votes? What did he do to deserve votes over Brady? Just because he had a decent season and was fun to watch doesnt mean he is a MVP candidate.

Can't believe he didn't get unanimous in 2007....but honestly nobody else really came close to Brady this year. The usual suspects didn't have as good of years as usual

Can't believe he didn't get unanimous in 2007....but honestly nobody else really came close to Brady this year. The usual suspects didn't have as good of years as usual

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

People really think Vick deserved votes? Wait, forgot I was on NT. Home of the Vick sack riders.

In Vick's last 5 games he had 6 INT's and 16 sacks. That doesnt include the fumbles.
Yeah he deserved at least a couple...Brady didnt even get a unanimous vote in 07'
He still got 49 of 50
grin.gif
Exactly my point
laugh.gif
One of the most dominant seasons in NFL history and he still didnt get every vote...I'm not saying he deserved it...just surprised not ONE voter gave Vick any love for a great season....Same with Peyton's second

Why did he deserve votes? What did he do to deserve votes over Brady? Just because he had a decent season and was fun to watch doesnt mean he is a MVP candidate.
Vick's season was a little bit better than decent imo...To say he wasn't a candidate is ridiculous

He still got 49 of 50
grin.gif
Exactly my point
laugh.gif
One of the most dominant seasons in NFL history and he still didnt get every vote...I'm not saying he deserved it...just surprised not ONE voter gave Vick any love for a great season....Same with Peyton's second

Vick's season was a little bit better than decent imo...To say he wasn't a candidate is ridiculous

how can yall say he does a few votes? each vote is an individual person. even those sayin he deserves some votes say Brady was the MVP...makes no sense. they dont get half votes.

how can yall say he does a few votes? each vote is an individual person. even those sayin he deserves some votes say Brady was the MVP...makes no sense. they dont get half votes.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by JPZx

Deuce King: "The so-called MVP"
30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

It does when the voters are either racist or trying to make a point. 
indifferent.gif

Each voter get ONE vote. You think any of them seriously thought that Vick deserved it over Brady? Does anyone actually think he does?

So you're saying that it's cause he's black huh? What about all the Black players who have won league MVP huh?

The man still won Comeback player of the year and started the Pro Bowl,those are great accomplishments

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

indifferent.gif

Each voter get ONE vote. You think any of them seriously thought that Vick deserved it over Brady? Does anyone actually think he does?

So you're saying that it's cause he's black huh? What about all the Black players who have won league MVP huh?

The man still won Comeback player of the year and started the Pro Bowl,those are great accomplishments

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

Oh God. He took it there.

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

Oh God. He took it there.

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

Of course someone had to throw out the race card. It can't be because 36 TD's to 4 ints plus a 14-2 record deserves the MVP its because he is white and Vick is black. Reminds me of when Mark Jackson threw out the race card when Nash won MVP over Shaq in 05 and it turned out more black writers voted for Nash than Shaq.

30t6p3b.gif

Unanimous doesn't lie.

Of course someone had to throw out the race card. It can't be because 36 TD's to 4 ints plus a 14-2 record deserves the MVP its because he is white and Vick is black. Reminds me of when Mark Jackson threw out the race card when Nash won MVP over Shaq in 05 and it turned out more black writers voted for Nash than Shaq.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

$%#@ him

Exactly, unanimous though ?
30t6p3b.gif
Don't let your hate blind you from seeing the truth that he is a damn good player.

Vick got comeback player of the year though and he didn't even play every game and started slowing down at the end of the year. no one had a season like Brady and was as consistent throughout and all the voter agree. He didn't even win it unanimously in '07 (Favre got a vote
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
) so this shows how great a season he had.

Honestly I feel that Moss should of got the MVP that year. You really can't blame them for giving Brady the MVP in '07, but Moss made the team. Because of his prescience, Brady had a huge year as well as Welker(who basically came out of no where that year), and also made way for Faulk. 

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

$%#@ him

Exactly, unanimous though ?
30t6p3b.gif
Don't let your hate blind you from seeing the truth that he is a damn good player.

Vick got comeback player of the year though and he didn't even play every game and started slowing down at the end of the year. no one had a season like Brady and was as consistent throughout and all the voter agree. He didn't even win it unanimously in '07 (Favre got a vote
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
) so this shows how great a season he had.

Honestly I feel that Moss should of got the MVP that year. You really can't blame them for giving Brady the MVP in '07, but Moss made the team. Because of his prescience, Brady had a huge year as well as Welker(who basically came out of no where that year), and also made way for Faulk. 

Back
Top Bottom