Tom Cruise wearing Concords?! @@$!

Was surprised when I seen that also lol.

Already posted in another thread btw

Was surprised when I seen that also lol.

Already posted in another thread btw

Someone told me those specific pair he is wearing are the 2011 release, I don't know if that is true or not but 2011 is going to madness if those drop. I thought the cool grey release was crazy. Concords are tough.

Someone told me those specific pair he is wearing are the 2011 release, I don't know if that is true or not but 2011 is going to madness if those drop. I thought the cool grey release was crazy. Concords are tough.

You know that something's wrong with the "shoe game" when a 50 year old Tom Cruise is used to hype up a Jordan release that's still one year away from now ...

Attaq

P.S. Nothing against Tom. He made TOP GUN!!

You know that something's wrong with the "shoe game" when a 50 year old Tom Cruise is used to hype up a Jordan release that's still one year away from now ...

Attaq

P.S. Nothing against Tom. He made TOP GUN!!

Originally Posted by Attaq

Attaq

P.S. Nothing against Tom. He made TOP GUN!! + RISKY BUSINESS
You got that right!

Originally Posted by Attaq

Attaq

P.S. Nothing against Tom. He made TOP GUN!! + RISKY BUSINESS
You got that right!

Back
Top Bottom