Tom Cruise wearing Concords?! @@$!

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Not sure how I feel about this but they look sweet!http://www.upscalehype.co...akers-persol-sunglasses/
not sure how you feel about tom cruise wearing XI's?    why??????
Not sure you should feel anything about it - but, theres more in the celeb thread if you wanna give it a go
laugh.gif
on point, why are people on here so concerned...Tom Cruise made more money while I was typing this than OP is making for the next 5 years

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Not sure how I feel about this but they look sweet!http://www.upscalehype.co...akers-persol-sunglasses/
not sure how you feel about tom cruise wearing XI's?    why??????
Not sure you should feel anything about it - but, theres more in the celeb thread if you wanna give it a go
laugh.gif
on point, why are people on here so concerned...Tom Cruise made more money while I was typing this than OP is making for the next 5 years

What if we found out Tom Cruise is one of the biggest resellers in the shoe industry? Imagine he buys like 125 pairs for $75 and sells them for $250. Haha

What if we found out Tom Cruise is one of the biggest resellers in the shoe industry? Imagine he buys like 125 pairs for $75 and sells them for $250. Haha

Originally Posted by BigEli500

or he sells them out of his car trunk like mike bibby? 
laugh.gif

i hope he knows they're gona yellow on him realll fast

Originally Posted by BigEli500

or he sells them out of his car trunk like mike bibby? 
laugh.gif

i hope he knows they're gona yellow on him realll fast

Originally Posted by ALDY

Confirmed by RIF-LA that it's a pair of DMP's that they sold to Tom Cruise.

interesting...wouldn't be surprised if he has a monster collection

Originally Posted by ALDY

Confirmed by RIF-LA that it's a pair of DMP's that they sold to Tom Cruise.

interesting...wouldn't be surprised if he has a monster collection

Y'all know that Tom Cruise is only like one year older than Michael Jordan....right?

Tom Cruise was 33 when the shoe first came out.

Y'all know that Tom Cruise is only like one year older than Michael Jordan....right?

Tom Cruise was 33 when the shoe first came out.

Don't worry guys. Concords dropping this year. 300 something days and counting. Can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom