Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

White dude was a G. Easily could've tried to hide but let Shane in right thru the front door knowing was was about to happen. They could've gave Sully a better death scene after everything that happened with his character. It looked like it was a white person with blonde hair that duppied him but I think the point was that it could've been a dozen people that wanted him done

Yeah, I didn't understand it unless Aaron just wanted to leave the show or got written off. Aaron was old enough to take care of Steph.

He said forget Steph, I have college?

That is the one part, I was scratching my head at.

But then again, their whole world just got rattled again, by their brother being murdered basically in front of them. So who knows how that affects someone moving on with their life. Especially around that college age, that Aaron is.

But I really couldn’t see him leaving Stef in a group home. The writers needed Stef alone, to fully show his transformation. So I’m guessing they’re asking the audience to look away at that.

I thought the season was really, really good tho Cashflow Cashflow . Especially the acting. The protest parts were a lil too on the nose and kinda corny….but it made sense why they did it, and I get why it was necessary

:lol: Sully popping the two special ops looking dudes was funny. I know he's a beast but come on. I did like the little moment him and Dushane had in the nursing home, Dushane impatient, complaining about being hot, making noise while Sully remains calm. Like he really never understood what went into some of the missions he had Sully carry out. Barry Keoghan and the Irish storyline was forced in there too, but all in all nothing was really a bother. I'm good with how it ended.

That is the one part, I was scratching my head at.

But then again, their whole world just got rattled again, by their brother being murdered basically in front of them. So who knows how that affects someone moving on with their life. Especially around that college age, that Aaron is.

But I really couldn’t see him leaving Stef in a group home. The writers needed Stef alone, to fully show his transformation. So I’m guessing they’re asking the audience to look away at that.

I thought the season was really, really good tho Cashflow Cashflow . Especially the acting. The protest parts were a lil too on the nose and kinda corny….but it made sense why they did it, and I get why it was necessary

Especially since they put him in a foster home. I'd rather have had Aaron and Steph navigate instead of the random girlfriend storyline.

They didn't even have Aaron make a phone call. He just talked to Jamie's ghost.

Season was ehhh. Felt a bit rushed but understandable with 6 episodes. My only gripe is, there's not a world where I can see DOO-shane stealing food man.

Season was ehhh. Felt a bit rushed but understandable with 6 episodes. My only gripe is, there's not a world where I can see DOO-shane stealing food man.

Agreed. Felt This Way With Most Of The Characters This Season.

Everyone Got A Bit Out Of Character This Season, Sans Sully.

I Know A Lot Of It Is Supposed To Be Based On Factors The Characters Endure Pushing Them To The Edge.

But It All Just Felt Slightly Rushed.

Just wrapped up the final season. Wasnt the best season but Ive loved the show as a whole. No happy endings. Everything was all ****ed up all the time.

Jaq still my fave IDC.

Salute to a great show

Interesting to hear he wasn't a fan of the riots being in there neither.

I’m 100% with him :lol:. Whole thought process he said, I feel. And it’s crazy…because I had a similar “Don’t watch football” moment, watching the basketball scenes in “Hustle” :lol:

Last edited:
Great season in my opinion. Most of knows there's no good endings for most people in the game. It's sloppy and ugly with people killing and robbing those they know, but this happens all of the time. It was a heart-breaking season. I hate Sully's character, but his moves were the most logical though cut-throat. Jamie would have absolutely took advantage of everything destabilizing.

I'm really proud of Stef though. That was one success story.

Last edited:
I could’ve used one or two more episodes but I’m not mad at how it ended.

The consequences of Sully letting Jac out of his sight after she told him that Dushane jumped her could have been the plot for the finale.

Si or a random field Yout should have done Sully since Stef froze up .

All time series for me though. As gritty and poignant as the Wire as far as I’m concerned.

Sully dead
Dooshane dead
Keiron dead
Gun Dealer dead
Jaq out the game
Stef’s a square
White bruv dead so you know his homegirl left the game

Unless one of his mans decides to snake him, he’s Him!
The gang that robbed Si's dude on the bike are the ones going to take over.

After Dushaune called the cops on Jamie, I think Sully stopped respecting him as a decision maker.

The gang that robbed Si's dude on the bike are the ones going to take over.

If Jaq didn’t tell them to stand down, the yutes would’ve ended those wastemens.

For as much of a *** Si looked like in that exchange with Sully, you looked that barrel of those wastemens guns down and took a step forward without hesitation.

I’m 100% with him :lol:. Whole thought process he said, I feel. And it’s crazy…because I had a similar “Don’t watch football” moment, watching the basketball scenes in “Hustle” :lol:

He's not wrong, hard to recreate the feeling of big live events with actors, that's why the best sports films are mostly built around characters and story. They just come off like the crowd in 2K.

Interesting to hear he wasn't a fan of the riots being in there neither.

Yeah, I still liked the season, but the Steph girlfriend and Summerhouse rioting took me out of the episodes. I didn't care about Summerhouse like that, even though they tried to make it it's own character. They didn't do enough.

The Irish and Bary Keoghan was forced. Him being such a good actor made it allowable.

:lol: Like a weight lifted off the whole Summerhouse.
How I picture Ra'Nell when he sees the news report ...

giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom