Top Boy Series Thread - The Final Season Out Now On Netflix

Dawg; I just finished season 2. Wow! I think it’s on par with Top boy for sure.

They doing some great word building. And connecting. Very impressed with both seasons. Zaki

Have you also seen Gangs of London, Dogs of Berlin, 4 Blocks, Ganglands? If not, those are some more to check out

If you guys want another high quality crime drama, y'all gotta watch the Irish show "Kin"...

images.jpeg

It is superb. Two seasons. On AMC plus in the States

The show is in limbo though. The production company that owns it went bankrupt.

But give it a watch.

Salute to you all for posting these recommendations. :smokin

Hell yeah.

I actually remember know why I didn’t give Snabba Cash a chance. I think my girl had put it on one day, and she doesn’t do subtitles (smh) and the dub was TERRIBLE. So I got like 10 mins in, and never returned back to it.

Thanks to this thread, I gave it another shot. And something as simple as as going with the subtitles, made a world of difference. Because the actors are really acting. And the voice overs are the generic/corny/American voice overs that have not been updated for 20 years :lol:

Give it shot. I think imma make a thread

If you guys want another high quality crime drama, y'all gotta watch the Irish show "Kin"...

images.jpeg

But give it a watch.

Good looks. It’s really hard to find the good **** these days, it it’s out there.

I feel like there's an excess of Irish or old American-type gang stuff. Would love like a good Triad series or something, I know those mfs move crazy.

i think it was homeboy that choked on the gun. He had to comeback and kill sully. He looked soft infront of his friends crying like that.

Just finished the szn & series.

Sully had to die ofc. And I wanted Stef. to do it whole time until the end when he made the right move not to.

Maybe it was Jaq?

Even tho it felt lacking in many ways, still found myself crying way too much this szn cuz of the character bonding, losses, etc.

images.jpeg

But give it a watch.
Speaking of Irish, I’ve always felt like Brotherhood on Showtime got slept on. Been rewatching recently and it still holds up as a good show.

Back
Top Bottom