Topps Project 2020 Feat. Ben Baller, Don C, Etc - The Real Stimules!

Right? I looked up his facebook and ebay, and it looks like hes some 22 yo kid who eeks out a living selling $1-3 trinkets on ebay. Im definitely going to send him a message after i am forced to refund (its inevitable) and let him know exactly what he is. I have his address too and contemplated signing him up for all sorts of random mailer **** or something. Also thought about buying a few of his $3 items on ebay and doing the same thing to him and leaving negative feedback. Whatever happens i'm definitely going to take some time and harass him for a bit. :lol:

right. just say "I want to return". Its like when someone owes you money they always have some long ****ing story (they are making up), just tell me if you have my money or not. When i hear the story i know you are lying.

I think he is referencing the fact that the cards are not all the exact same dimensions. I have some cards that are loose in the onetouch, and some that are tight and have no movement. It is what it is - it is factory sealed for christs sake!

Sounds to me like he's trying to say the card came out of the one touch and that's what caused the scratch. Like it was loose in the envelope/box. I don't think he's talking about how the card kinda rattles around a little. There's no way there could be a scratch on the surface of the card unless the one touch came apart somehow, and the card itself was just rolling around outside of it. I'd definitely send the pics you have of it and anything showing how it was packed to eBay.

If he’s some
Young kid let him k ow you video taped and recorded and know that it was impossible for the card to be removed from the case and or get damaged and threaten him with reporting to his local police and USPS on Mail fraud

that might scare him

If he’s some
Young kid let him k ow you video taped and recorded and know that it was impossible for the card to be removed from the case and or get damaged and threaten him with reporting to his local police and USPS on Mail fraud

that might scare him
I already opened a case with eBay. Kids sold enough on eBay that he knows exactly what he’s doing and that he will get away with it. ****in scumbag behavior.

I already opened a case with eBay. Kids sold enough on eBay that he knows exactly what he’s doing and that he will get away with it. ****in scumbag behavior.
Istill threaten him in a way and provide a pic you took if you have proof

say you will not let it stand

worth a try

Is he in Michigan :lol: I’ll drop by his house if you want

Istill threaten him in a way and provide a pic you took if you have proof

say you will not let it stand

worth a try

Is he in Michigan :lol: I’ll drop by his house if you want
Nah he’s in LA. I would prob show up if I were local but I’m on the other side of the country. and I can’t be out beating up 22 year old kids at this point of my life. :lol:

plansb plansb that's weak as hell on the buyer's part.

Copped the Koufax today and Vides' Jackie card, can't wait to see the matte over gloss in person.

Nah he’s in LA. I would prob show up if I were local but I’m on the other side of the country. and I can’t be out beating up 22 year old kids at this point of my life. :lol:
Wouldn't even need to go that far, he would just **** his pants and close the PayPal case if and when he decides to open it up

best of luck bro

just found my bball cards from the mid 90s. Found a bunch of Kobe rookie cards :pimp:.

I just read this whole thread and its sparked my interest again. anything on the site rn worth Coppin?

Funny enough, I buy a lot of basketball cards because I use them as bookmarks. Been doing that since I was 12

The last time I bought cards to collect I remember I bought them from a infomercial with my moms credit card. It was a **** ton of Lebron James rookies. Like the whole pitch of it was "buy this set, you get a ton of Lebron James rookies". Teenage me thought it would be a great investment. I lost them all in a move a couple years later. :lol:

Sad thing about selling on eBay.

Buyer protection is great in theory but lots of scumbags.
Yeah selling on stockx is actually much better. They protect the sellers. The buyers on stockx on the other hand... couldn’t be me. eBay needs to do something to deal with scumbag buyers and the 180 day return policy.

Does it really take half a month to receive your order from Topps?

Yep. They don't print the cards until the run is over. They're literally print to order, then retired.
Okay, just making sure lol.

After I bought that Willie Mays card today, I thought to myself "Hey wait, I have like 4 orders with no updates" lol

No strawberry. The 20 cards/players are already picked. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see something similar from topps (and other brands) next year though.

a basketball and football series like this would be 🔥🔥🔥

Had another dip**** try and return one again on me last night but at least he was dumb enough to say “changed my mind” as reason. So that was closed quick, and I don’t think they can force me to refund because of that.

Had another dip**** try and return one again on me last night but at least he was dumb enough to say “changed my mind” as reason. So that was closed quick, and I don’t think they can force me to refund because of that.

Good lord man. That buyer's remorse is real out here. :lol:

Of course eBay sides with the buyer. Absolute bull****.

here is the messages between him and I from last week. Such a little entitled prick. His name is Ryan ma in garden grove ca. Here is his eBay link, if you use eBay I suggest blocking him.

im pretty sure this is his fb https://www.facebook.com/khoa.ma.359

1C6B5AAE-AAD5-4182-91EF-D8DF1D76BEE4.jpeg

66971DC2-3D7B-4D34-BA80-10530000F5E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Of course eBay sides with the buyer. Absolute bull****.

here is the messages between him and I from last week. Such a little entitled prick. His name is Ryan ma in garden grove ca. Here is his eBay link, if you use eBay I suggest blocking him.

1C6B5AAE-AAD5-4182-91EF-D8DF1D76BEE4.jpeg

66971DC2-3D7B-4D34-BA80-10530000F5E2.jpeg

Did they already rule in his favor?!

Did they already rule in his favor?!
yeah didnt even have him provide pics or anything, didnt even ask me for pics or even talk to me. I am trying to appeal it, but ebay doesnt make it ****ing easy. Its impossible to get someone on the phone, so i just have to send emails i guess.

Kid is a ****ing clown, pisses me off so much. Im really about to buy that thousand dollar jordan he has listed with a burner ebay account and cut it in half and send it back to him for a refund. **** him.

Back
Top Bottom