Toronto Caribana - Tell me what I need to know

So basically a homie was talking about hitting up Caribana so I'm doing my research now.

NT tell me all I need to know.  Good, bad and otherwise.

Also as far as this site: http://www.caribanatoronto.com
nerd.gif

when you come bring condoms. the broads THROW themselves at American dudes. make sure the accent is extra heavy and you should be good 2 go.
do u need 2 know where to go club wise?

when you come bring condoms. the broads THROW themselves at American dudes. make sure the accent is extra heavy and you should be good 2 go.

yes its best to go the last weekend in july. so from the 30th to the 2nd were partying hard, make sure you go to the parade and get your tickets for the events that you would want to go to.
for hotels book early cause ppl dont play with their hotels.

yes its best to go the last weekend in july. so from the 30th to the 2nd were partying hard, make sure you go to the parade and get your tickets for the events that you would want to go to.

Originally Posted by Young Retroz

when you come bring condoms. the broads THROW themselves at Americandudes. make sure the accent is extra heavy and you should be good 2 go.
There is actually nothing more to say, this dude pretty much summed up the only weekend.

/Thread

Originally Posted by Young Retroz

when you come bring condoms. the broads THROW themselves at Americandudes. make sure the accent is extra heavy and you should be good 2 go.
There is actually nothing more to say, this dude pretty much summed up the only weekend.

/Thread

Back
Top Bottom