Toronto Raptor fans - check in here

their main goal was to get rid of Jalen's contract, which they did...

mike james will be dealt within the next 2 weeks while his trade stock is high YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST...

I don't get why you guys are hating on this trade. The Raptors freed $10 million in cap room which they will use towards this offseason's free agent market and to possibloy use towards resigning Mike James. Also, the first rounder they gave away is from Denver which will most likely be a mid to late in the first round and the draft is said to be weak this season.
Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

Now that Davis has reported to TO I think it is a good trade. Davis provides much needed rebounding, toughness + interior defence, as well as leadership in the locker room.

But obviously the focus of the deal is the money we'll be saving to either max Bosh, extend James, or land some other free agent.

edit. that last game against the clippers was a heartbreaker. raps couldn't close it out. smh.

What up Raptors fans:

My buddy and I were walking for lunch... we walk by the SOHO Hotel (?) off of Wellington... Lo & behold, Antonio Davis was unloading his luggage with the bellhops... Guess he's chilling there short term.

We gave him a shout out; "Welcome back to Toronto" but the poor dude seemed bummed...

I was going to ask him for an autograph for my lil sis but I got the feeling he wasn't down for it so I passed LOL

i know mike james' playing well an all, but doesn't him forces kobe-@#%$ shots at times?
and how does mitchell not call a time out to run something in OT for bosh at all? doesn't look like there were any plays drawn.
nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

I don't know if you all know yet but CHRIS BOSH is named one of the reserves for the East team. I think he deserves it, I even thought he deserves to start instead of J O. Well that's just me, but I also hope he can get time to play so he can win the games MVP... lol

i think bosh deserves to start, considering how he's been playing this year. he really stepped it up this year. if raps never went 1-15 the first month or whatever their record was, they would have been close to,if not a .500 team

anyone see the rookz vs sophmore game? charlie had some nice stats...

CHARLIE V! MVP! CHARLIE V! MVP!

what the hell happened in that Mavs game?! Damnnnnnnn..... :rofl:
roll.gif

[/url]

Colangelo is now the Raptors GM.

He made some Babcock-esque moves early on in his career(like trading Kidd for Marbury) but he has been simply brilliant in the last few seasons, drafting Amare and Barbosa, signing Nash, acquiring Diaw, Raja Bell, and Kurt Thomas.

-QBs KING 32

At least he's a guy with relationships in the NBA, and who can identify talent. It should also give the team some stability and credibility.

T2 Judgement Day: You miss the Grizz don't you? Either that or you try your best to wind up raps fans.

Quote:
has been simply brilliant in the last few seasons

how about that tim thomas pick up...he's been playin well for them!

if calangelo doesn't make some moves and changes i can see bosh leaving just like carter and tmac....when i see bosh he doesn't seem like he's happy with our current team... especially when he's got a mismatch and some 6'0 guard is guarding him, and mike james still insists on dribblin' around for 20 seconds and shooting a jumper

I agree, Colangelo has got to make some changes and accomodate Bosh. He is our franchise player and so we must find a way to keep Bosh here. Surround him with some good players, vetern and some of the rookies this year are showing promise. Charlie V, Joey Graham, and Jose Calderon.

i kno i m late, but

charlie V 48 pt game on sunday, and no props???

48 pts for a rookie. DDDDDDDDDDD..damn
[/b][/i]

^^^ i hear yah...hopefully he can play more consistently from now till season's end...he'll put up a good run for ROY

i'm SO losing my bet
dammit pape sow why'd you have to kick bosh's hand
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

Bosh re-upped so we aight for now! Swingman needed so that Mo HerPete can get to the back of the bus where he belongs!
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

If we want upside, it's Tyrus Thomas.

Shooting big man, that Andrea B. from Italy.

If we want an established Bosh-type, we go for his friend LaMarcus Aldridge.

We can't lose!

YEAHHHHH! #1 PICK!! Next season looks much brighter now. :D
happy.gif

Wanted: Air Trainer III sz.11-11.5
For Sale: Nike Air Max 1 Red (Mesh) sz.11 DS, Shox Stunners navy/silver VNDS and Zoom Flight 2k3 navy/silver VNDS both size 11
Flightposite III DS gold/black sz 11.5
siuder@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom