.:: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics, Nov 10 7:30 EST ::.

WHY THE *#%% WAS THE CLOCK RUNNING!
GOD DAMN SCORE TABLE RUNNING THE CLOCK ON A DEAD BALL.
%$+%$@ CHEATERS!

whens the last time bosh got a touch????
mad.gif
cot dam! SMITCH how you gonnaput kapono on their best clutch player with the hot hand??

makes you forget how well we played earlier in the game, it just doesnt even matter. i HATE losses like these where you know you shouldve won

The Celtics energy in the second half was great, the Raptors were incredibly flustered. The Raptors had some energy on defence but looked too scared onoffense, specifically JO.

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

The Celtics energy in the second half was great, the Raptors were incredibly flustered. The Raptors had some energy on defence but looked too scared on offense, specifically JO.
They simply showed that they cant play when the pressure is on...dis is exactly the reason why we havnt won a playoff series in the past 2 years.

I'm ready for Colangelo to blow this team up. RIGHT NOW! Only Bosh and Calderon should be untouchable at this point. This is simply atrocious. I wasexpecting us to lose today but damn...not like this. I'm so heated right now, I feel like beating the crap out of something or someone.

"THE CELTS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!"

I am VERY heated right now.

$+%#.

celtics have been struggling on offense all season due to the 3 stars not playing well....tonight, all 3 got it going in the 2nd half and you see what happenswith that + our D......

y'all need to chill and respect the nba champs..best defense in the league for a reason..the better team won..great teams know how to do that...

we all know the raps arent great..we're upper echelon good on the brink of being great...we're missing at least two players and our perimeter defenseis horrendous.

Originally Posted by TMH88

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

I CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP SMH
You cant? WE could! (We as in NT toronto)
lol sry, i was on the phone with my gf. but yea, same old raptors, EVERY SINGLE YEAR, can never come through in the 4th.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

$+%#.
laugh.gif

another c's victory, we'll take it!

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

celtics have been struggling on offense all season due to the 3 stars not playing well....tonight, all 3 got it going in the 2nd half and you see what happens with that + our D......
we'll be fine. the first half of the season is quite worthless, nothing but a tune-up

I kno i said i wasnt gonna watch Raptors post up but did this lame really say this was the best game in raptors history?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope not.

why is that in the clutch sam mitchell cant ever draw up any good plays.. ever. they look like they come out of a timeout with no plan at all, every time!seeing kapono on pierce for that long in the end was horrible to watch
mad.gif

the celtics team D is amazing. but we had them in check for the first 80% of the game, losing it on last bit boils my blood. cot dam we need a coach that knowshow to make use of key offensive possessions and not just let the guys go out there and manufacture their own shot everytime. im tired of that same %*$$ yearafter year. even up until the end of the 3rd we had the celtics shooting way less % than us but that 4th quarter just ruined everything!

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

$+%#.
WOOOOOOOOOOOORD....I was straight up about to post the EXACT SAME THING.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

y'all need to chill and respect the nba champs..best defense in the league for a reason..the better team won..great teams know how to do that...

we all know the raps arent great..we're upper echelon good on the brink of being great...we're missing at least two players and our perimeter defense is horrendous.
Im not saying I dont respect them. Two problems I have though.

1) Why did Bosh not get a touch
2) Officiating was horrendous

We didnt lose because of the officiating. No question about that; the Celtics D stepped up, and we couldnt match the intensity. But im saying it didnt help ourcase any.

I mean, props to the Celtics for coming back. Its a huge thing to do. But it was more of a case that we gave them the damn game, rather then them taking it.

Back
Top Bottom