.:: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks ::. Nov 1, 8:30 EST

Lets start 3-0
pimp.gif

Bargs, Bosh, and Parker all had very good games yesterday. Lets hope Bargs especially can build off that, and have another really good game on both ends of thefloor.

Lets get it
pimp.gif

CB4 gonna put in the work
pimp.gif
its a given that hes gonna be atleast 22 and9. if JO can find his offensive rhythm, and bargnani can continue his play from the warriors game.. its gonna be a good game.

I knew I should've bought home opener tickets...man those people got the most of what they paid tonight. Another pending win against Milwaukee and a toughgame on Wednesday (yay for cheap tickets courtesy of the college).

Im hoping for an Andrea Bargnani breakout year.
From what I saw tonight, him and the raps are looking good. Cant wait til next game

on a back to back and the last game was an overtime.. This game is a true test the boys are def tired. hope for a 3-0 though

^ and quickly fell to 3-3 (and worse) i believe.

missed last nights game because of some halloween festivities. got so antiqued i started to believe i really was a power ranger.
laugh.gif

solid win last night. there was no was no way gs should have been able to handle the raps size.

bargs realizing that he needs to get on the block when there is a 6'5" player like azibuike guarding him
eek.gif

this season has me pumped.

although i want the bucks to win i dont expect them to do anything again this year.

Raptors look good. I think theyll have a great year but have a quick exit in the playoffs.

[table][tr][td]AccuScore Projections[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NBA game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. For more, visit AccuScore.
View more Accuscore game details
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Gameday Matchup[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]W-L[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]STK[/td] [td]L10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TOR[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]103.5[/td] [td]96.0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]W2[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MIL[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]96.5[/td] [td]97.5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]W1[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2008-09 Season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Series tied 0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nov 1, 2008[/td] [td]TOR @ MIL[/td] [td]8:30 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jan 5, 2009[/td] [td]TOR @ MIL[/td] [td]8:00 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jan 30, 2009[/td] [td]MIL @ TOR[/td] [td]7:00 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 25, 2009[/td] [td]MIL @ TOR[/td] [td]7:00 PM ET[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Complete Schedule: Bucks | Raptors[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Injury Report[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TORONTO[/td] [/tr][tr][td]No significant injuries[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MILWAUKEE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]· Andrew Bogut C - Oct 29: Day-to-Day
· Luke Ridnour PG - Oct 28: Day-to-Day[/td] [/tr][/table]

that nba forecast thing is dope!

we'll let bogut get 15 rebounds guaranteed...but it won't matter..our offense is too potent.

^ yeah he is. but if he plays like he played yesterday, mad props to him. guy was 8/10 from the field, half of which were dunks driving to the basket andcouple lay ups frm posting up dudes. thats the game he needs to excel at. 19pts 5reb 8/10fg 3blocks thats pretty much all we can expect of bargnani coming offthe bench.

Originally Posted by brrraptors

^ yeah he is. but if he plays like he played yesterday, mad props to him. guy was 8/10 from the field, half of which were dunks driving to the basket and couple lay ups frm posting up dudes. thats the game he needs to excel at. 19pts 5reb 8/10fg 3blocks thats pretty much all we can expect of bargnani coming off the bench.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
No, man forget that *$*%. He is soft...end of story.
Trade him now. Softer than gummy bears that have been in your pocket for a week.

BTW how can you be soft one day and not the next?

Regardless if Bargnani is as soft as you think...all dude is saying is that if he puts up those kind of numbers consistently this season, who cares about whathe's done in the past. Does our records from last season or the one before that have any impact on our record this season? Last season he really did underproduce, but his contributions in his rookie season were solid. Only Brandon Roy really dominated the rookie class in front of Bargs. I noticed alot of Rapsfans are haters too, and Toronto dudes in general. They want to trade everyone and fire everyone. word.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

^ yeah he is. but if he plays like he played yesterday, mad props to him. guy was 8/10 from the field, half of which were dunks driving to the basket and couple lay ups frm posting up dudes. thats the game he needs to excel at. 19pts 5reb 8/10fg 3blocks thats pretty much all we can expect of bargnani coming off the bench.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Trade him now. Softer than gummy bears that have been in your pocket for a week.

yeah im not arguing hes not. ive been saying that since he got drafted, hes mad soft. he cant bang and play physical down low, crash the boardslike he needs to etc. but since raptor fans have known hes soft for a longtime now, what he did yesterday is the best way for him to contribute to the team. Ireally believe this is the year he'll make a statement. its been only two games this season, so take these stats with a grain of salt.. dude is shootingover 55% from the field, averaging 2.5blocks/game, 5rpg all while averaging 20-25mins/game. dirk nowitzki's first two seasons in the L weren't asspectacular and he also played more mins than bargnani. I honestly believe bargnani can be a huge contributer for this team, just not in the fashion us fansenvisioned it to be. give him 25-30mins a game while hes feeling confident and has the hot hand it'll do a lotta good for him. i blame SMitch more thanbargnani in how hes been handled and coached. hes had no mentor to teach him his position in the league

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i blame SMitch more than bargnani in how hes been handled and coached. hes had no mentor to teach him his position in the league
Exactly.

reminder...andrea had 0 pts in the first game...we've seen andrea burst out with his potential before...now its all about consistency.

big talkin' because it took bargs 3 years to figure out he can post up a 6'5" player? really?
laugh.gif

'in context' it should have happened long ago.

btw why do you state 'context' when he's compared to other who perform better than him but when you needed argument support suddenly you werecomparing him to JO in portland?

'in context' JO played behind the likes of arvydas sabonis, sheed, brian grant, and pip on that frontline not rasho, joey, kapono. humphries, and moon.

different situation, player, team. the exact reason you stated why bargs cant be compared to other who are performing better than he is.

why is it that you cant ever follow the guidlines of your own argument?
laugh.gif

listen i hate to break everyones heart, but 18-20 points on 8-10 shooting is not very impressive. We've seen him do this before. Its the consistency thathas been the issue with bargnani, lets not get excited here scrubs can go off like that on any given night. I need to see him go to the line 6-8 times in agame before im convinced anything

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I've got a feeling the Bucks are going to give the Raptors are tough time tonight.
Word.

I also have a feeling that Charlie V is gonna cause problems tonight against his old team...

Back
Top Bottom