.:: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks ::. Nov 1, 8:30 EST

bargnani needs to be involved in the game early to give him a rhythm. if not its gonna be too much of what we see tonight.. and the dude takes too manyfrustration fouls in general.

the raps are turning it over so much right now grr. if this was a disciplined opponent with a half-decent bench we'd be getting beat right now

This officiating is brutal. First the JO "block", which is clearly a charge, as Redd hit him square in the chest. Then this charge call on Bosh,where Bosh clipped his damn shoulder.

This officiating is absolutely horrendous.

JO fouled out? you serious?!? with over 5mins left in the 4th when we really need to shut down the opponent? .. cot dam

that call on him was garbage, he was well in time to take the charge.

bogut is owning the raps the last couple possessions
mad.gif
we need JO

laugh.gif
@ J-Killa

Dam could the bucks be good this year?? I hope so im sick of gettin let down.

Boguts lookin good

Id put bosh and j-kill on the same side, look for bosh in the post let him work one on one, if they double, let him kick it out for the open shot

jooooooooooooooooooooooose
pimp.gif
mah man!! got ice in his veins, sessions gotspanish paprika in his face served up by calderon

CHEA!

On a side note, I really like Sessions... and for some damn reason Mbah A Moute (sp) was killing us tonight. Those two, I want to keep watching to see how theydo this year.

RJ was MIA tonight, at least thats what it seemed like.

GG Bucks. Way to fight hard the whole way through.

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

IIIO OIII

eek.gif
roll.gif

Sam Mitchell damn near lost us that game. Also putting Moon at 4 and Bosh at 5 to guard Bogut was idiotic.

CHEEAAAAAA!!!! mor like \\Io oI//

if thats the game we played against detroit or someone, we'd have lost it. but having said that..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CHEA!!!! 3-0 baby, we gonna cause problems in the eastern conference this year.Jose gets maaaaad props for today's performance 8 of 15 from the field, 3 of 4 from downtown, 5 boards, 9dimes, 25pts !! (lets forget the uncharacteristic6TO for now)

Back
Top Bottom