.:: Toronto Raptors @ Milwaukee Bucks ::. Nov 1, 8:30 EST

its not really about how many bargnani scored that got me excited about his game, it was the fashion he did it in. taking it down the baseline for a slam,waiting for his teammate to go to the corner having the defender bite thinking hes going to pass to him and instead taking it to the inside for a dunk and tosee him finally try and post up a mis-match. his defensive play was good too, blocking that dunk attempt is the kinda play that gets his teammates amped up. heneeds to be that burst of energy off the bench, he'll never be a dude going in there to bang with other bigs we all know that. not saying hes gonna average18-20 ppg, 5rpg and 3bpg all season but if he can keep driving it constantly, posting up etc it'll free up more room for his outside shots as defendersgive him more room when he gets the ball on the perimeter coz they know he can take it in. he can score average 10-14ppg all season for all i care as long ashe gets 80% of it by taking it to the basket and not shooting mindless 3s over n over. soon enough putting it on the floor will get him more and moreopportunities at the line.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

big talkin' because it took bargs 3 years to figure out he can post up a 6'5" player? really?
laugh.gif

'in context' it should have happened long ago.

btw why do you state 'context' when he's compared to other who perform better than him but when you needed argument support suddenly you were comparing him to JO in portland?

'in context' JO played behind the likes of arvydas sabonis, sheed, brian grant, and pip on that frontline not rasho, joey, kapono. humphries, and moon.

different situation, player, team. the exact reason you stated why bargs cant be compared to other who are performing better than he is.

why is it that you cant ever follow the guidelines of your own argument?
laugh.gif

By using you're own line of thinking to refute your argument. You have set out some guideline based on the performance of past first round picks toevaluate the development of Bargnani. If your line of thinking is correct how come it doesn't apply to Jermaine O'neal?

I've stated multiple times the reasons for Bargnani's slow development which you refuse to accept and you also refuse to accept (really just ignoring)applying your own logic to situations. You try and claim that I don't follow the guidlines of my own argument which I have shown to be untrue. Either Ihave orginized my thoughts poorley or you just seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. If something is unclear I will gladly clarify.

Also, the crack about the 6'5 post up; Maybe you havn't played orginized basketball but offenses genreally don't work that way. Unless you'rethe star player you don't just start randomly breaking the rules of the offense to do your own thing only 1 of 2 things can happen.

1. You will be benched
2. You're teamates will simply ignore you as they have done to Bargnani in the past

Do you honestly think Bargnani is ******ed? Bargnani has been more effective because his role in the offense alows himto be. Not becuase he had some idiot savant like apiphony and said "I'm going to post up..."
eyes.gif

Go watch the last play off game vs the nets in 07 he posts up there despite the fact he never gets the ball in the post.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

I've got a feeling the Bucks are going to give the Raptors are tough time tonight.
Word.

I also have a feeling that Charlie V is gonna cause problems tonight against his old team...
As always. I always wished we would have kept Charlie... but things have turned out
pimp.gif

Lets go Raps
pimp.gif

I think Osh Kosh and Clutchshooter's debates are more entertaining than actually watching Raptor games
laugh.gif

that jamario shot attempt to open the game was
sick.gif
, put that man on thebench. seriously

he cannot shake someone one-on-one

we look tired as hell.....

is there a "team bucks" or somethin on NT...i think this is gonna be all raps fans in this one

eek.gif
O'NEAAAAAAAAAAAL puttin the sssstop on charlie!!

moon showin the energy/hustle.. and jose's shot is on point so far

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Am I the only person who cringes whenever JO lands on his leg?
Nope. I yell get up whenever he goes on the floor
laugh.gif
anytime i see this man go up for a rebound/block a part of me gets all nervous hoping the landing goes smooth. if he cringes for any reason atall, perhaps even unintentionally, the raptor nation collectively holds its breath. im more nervous watching JO land than i'd be watching michael jacksondangle an infant outside his hotel room balcony

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Am I the only person who cringes whenever JO lands on his leg?
Nope. I yell get up whenever he goes on the floor
laugh.gif
anytime i see this man go up for a rebound/block a part of me gets all nervous hoping the landing goes smooth. if he cringes for any reason at all, perhaps even unintentionally, the raptor nation collectively holds its breath. im more nervous watching JO land than i'd be watching michael jackson dangle an infant outside his hotel room balcony

roll.gif

Oh man
laugh.gif

JO with another reeeeejection
pimp.gif
get that garbage outta here.
and getting the offensive rebound on the other end for an easy 2

hes starting to get his swag back more and more, his offensive will come gradually but am i ever stoked to have him as a raptor!

laugh.gif

After the foul, you just hear curse after curse after curse. You damn well know it was JO being pissed off
laugh.gif

Nice run, now we just gotta keep it up tonight.
Our overall team D has been very good thus far. Only reason why we are ahead right now.

You know, with JO coming over, it has made the whole entire team have a different mindset. Even Sam so far has been alot more lively on the bench with hisplayers, and the refs. He has literally brought that new kind of swagger that we most definately needed.

Now, VCisking and Apoc/Appollo, I know Jamario is your boy, but he has to get off the damn floor. His individual defense is worse than a snail trying to beat arabbit in a race. Its so hard to watch! Dude just cannot keep up with RJ driving the baseline, and RJ isnt even the fastest guy out on the floor. Im having areally tough time watching Moon right now.

Lets finish this game strong
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom