~Toronto Spring Sneaker Summit - May 10th~ *Update 07/04/08*

Alright last summit was a flop, %@*+ didnt go down but this time a lot more people are putting the effort to make it work.

THE TENTATIVE DATE IS MAY 10th, I Find out this weekend whether or not I get the gym booked. Time TBA.

So far we (are suppose to) have a live DJ, BBQ, Poker, Shoe displays by some of TDots Finest, catored DONUTS AND COFFEE and all this amongst other things.NT/ISS Pick Up Basketball game is going down also so come with your BBall shoes and show us whos got game.

tickets are $10 in advance, sold by me and possibly by the major stores downtown (TBA). TICKETS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT THIS IS TO PREVENTPEOPLE FROM DROPPING OUT. Money will only be refunded if for some unforseeable reason the summit does not go down on my part.

THERE WILL BE DOOR PRIZES, your ticket gets you into a draw

I will be spending money out of my pocket for this summit and will supply water and snacks.

Guests are allowed but must come with someone from the ISS/NT community. You are responsible for them.

NO PERSONAL BEEFS ALLOWED, (If your on ISS you will understand). You will get kicked out if you start beef or fights or do anything wack. Leave disgracing forthe courts and shoe competitions.

Lets make this work people!

*UPDATE 22/03/08*

summit is may 10th, no more tentative date. the down deposits in just gotta figure out the time but expect early afternoon to lateafternoon.

as for the tickets, theres no official ticket YET, this might change it might not but until then if you guys talk to ron at stolen riches, he will take youriss name down and your money, or on saturdays if your at livestock talk to hektor, he will do the same thing, as for goodfoot ill have info soon, im working onan actual ticket and if you happen to pay before the ticket is on sale, let me know on iss or nt, ill confirm with who you bought it from and then ill give youa ticket.

makesure you leave your real name and your screen name with either of the dudes

tickets are 10 dollars before april 15th, 15 dollars afterwords or at the door

spoke to a couple of my dudes today, sobeit will be putting up some of his jordans on display and there will be a sorta mini jordanxdunkxchange so if you gotshoes for sale or are lookin to pick stuff up bring a couple pairs down with you.

*UPDATE 07/04/08*

Alright just got word the summit will be from 12 pm - 4 pm,
if anything changes I WILL let you know

still looking for someone with a big car to bring a bbq or if yall got those small campfire ones bring em

grab your tickets! and I hope to see yall there

peace

sounds excellent and very promising, i will be sure to come out for this event and support the community.

Would like to come out, unfortunately I'm in Europe from the 3-16.

Hope it turns out well.

Good looks on organized things but i'm 90% I can't show up that weekend. I'll get at you Mellow if I can reach.

I'll be there for sure. I might have to book that Saturday off from work too. I need to get in on the ball game. I'm going to be bringing my cousinsalong. I'll most likely be hitting up Hek for my tickets.

there we go!, people coming out of their slumbers... y'all had me worried i was gonna be sittin by myself eatin donuts
laugh.gif

o ya DONT BOTHER THE OTHER EMPLOYEES, Hek and Ron are doing this as personal favors so other employees might not know what the hell your talkin about lol

niiiccceeeeee I am definitely comin through! bringing 1 other NTer and possibly 3 friends, this sounds promising
smile.gif
I will talk to Ron about the tickets. Goodjob organizing all this mellow

alright NT sleepign hard again -_-

updated with the time, hopefully people wake up :tongue:

Are there not going to be tickets anymore???
How will the draw happen then...do we just put all of our names in a hat and pick one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dOlla Billz8919

Are there not going to be tickets anymore???
How will the draw happen then...do we just put all of our names in a hat and pick one
roll.gif

im guessing your entrace ticket will have 2 tickets attached (your entrance and your raffle ticket)
tickets are still up for sale.

i most likely will be reaching along with a few of my boys/girls and we will probably be bringing some shoes for sale/trades

lol actually its more along the lines of what dollabillz said, i was super busy with work so i havent had a chance to actually make tickets

when you buy a "ticket" your on the guest list, if your no on the list then expect to pay the entrance fee

itll be drawing names from a hat

hahaha well i meant to say, we paid for our entry fee, all good though

just curious, what are the door prizes gonna be?

I was supposed to go and participate in the sneaker showcase but unfortunately I can't make it on that weekend...

Anyways, here's a sneak peak of the shoes I was going to bring...

one week, if u havent already got your tickets do so soon!

just spent a chunk of my check on the door prizes etc...

Back
Top Bottom