Tory Lanez?

Chixtape 3 as good as Cruel Intentions? I liked that jawn & from what i heard awhile back his rapping is average af lol

Chixtape 3 as good as Cruel Intentions? I liked that jawn & from what i heard awhile back his rapping is average af lol
Yes. If you enjoyed Cruel Intentions I don't see how you won't enjoy Chixtape 3

The rapping is just not needed, I'm happy he dedicated one mixtape to rapping and the other singing. Hopefully he pays attention to the feedback and keeps his raps to a minimum. The rapping that I enjoy is the Honda Civic type tracks 

Last edited:
People already starting the Tiller vs. Tory thing :lol:

Either way its always good when new guys (even though Tory isn't really new) start to rise.

Tiller and Tory 
pimp.gif
 enjoyable music tbh

Last edited:
Tiller >>>> Tory

Tiller bout to make a lot of money, there hasn't really been a dude pushing that pro-girl rnb vibe on the mainstream in a min

Yes. If you enjoyed Cruel Intentions I don't see how you won't enjoy Chixtape 3

The rapping is just not needed, I'm happy he dedicated one mixtape to rapping and the other singing. Hopefully he pays attention to the feedback and keeps his raps to a minimum. The rapping that I enjoy is the Honda Civic type tracks 
Played that Honda Civic track to death 
pimp.gif

bout see whats up with that Chixtape III 

I've seen Tory twice now live. First time was at sxsw earlier this year. NOBODY WAS FEELING HIM. Dude was getting after it and the crowd stood there like rock.

Saw with Mac a few weeks ago and he got it lit.

The sample from say it got me singing that one song from Brownstone 5 miles to empty lol Random

Listened to Chixtape 3 last night and while there were some good songs on there, it seems like most of his good songs are sample or interpolations of classics. He needs to display the ability to take a song from scratch and make it his own, rather than get on a 90's track and make his version of it, if you catch my drift.

Listened to Chixtape 3 last night and while there were some good songs on there, it seems like most of his good songs are sample or interpolations of classics. He needs to display the ability to take a song from scratch and make it his own, rather than get on a 90's track and make his version of it, if you catch my drift.
He actually has a huge library already. Granted his older stuff are mostly misses, check out Chixtape 2 and Cruel Intentions. There are also a few tracks on Conflicts of my Soul. They have some original stuff that are pretty good

Chixtape II and Chixtape III is awesome, flat out good music.

Been rocking with R&B tory for awhile. Really can't stand his rapping though.

Chixtape II and Chixtape III is awesome, flat out good music.

Been rocking with R&B tory for awhile. Really can't stand his rapping though.

Gave this Chixtape III two listens as I did some late night cleaning and it's very dope, so I'm definitely about to grab part II since you're like the third person to co-sign it now.

My sole critiques of this are that I wish he didn't coat his voice in vocal effects on pretty much the entire thing and I don't feel like he did anything noteworthy over the Slow Motion beat :lol: Had high hopes when I heard that come on.

Based on this third installment, the fact that I only liked the R&B cuts off of Cruel Intentions, and that one Sextasy joint I liked from years ago; I wholeheartedly agree with you on not feeling son's raps.

I almost feel bad for being so entirely uninterested in a portion of his artistry that clearly matters a lot to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom