Tory Lanez?

jeeze this guy is coming though for the summer. that " can't satisfy her " flow at the beginning :smokin

That LUV song is a banger man and he crushed that Controlla version. Def taking shots at Drake basically showing him he cant do what he can do...and Tory raps better than him :lol:

Last edited:
I completely loathe Controlla, but this version is at least passable after seeing the video. I've rarely heard dude's music, but is all his stuff autotune?

His newer stuff he uses auto tune.
i like that he's not signed with OVO tho. Drake probably would have stole stuff from him too

Just watched his trailer for his debut album, "Flex" sounds pretty nice

He's way better as a singer IMO

Looks like the album comes out 8/19

If it don't sound like Cruel Intentions I'm probably good. Don't wanna hear no rapping.

Last edited:
I just can't take his rapping seriously

If he wants to mess with the dancehall stuff it can pass but singing is by far better than his rapping

Title is cringeworthy but I'm gonna give it a listen.

Cruel Intentions the only project I've listened to but that project was fire. Still getting spins. 

You can actually listen to the entire Chixtape series for his singing. It's a lot of cover songs meaning how he takes older beats or hooks and adds his twist.

Tory is a talented dude he just gotta let his music do the talking for him

Last edited:
I agree he is very talented and is next up but Play Picasso deserves cred as well. He produces some nice beats for dude

Imma give his album a chance since he made controlla a decent song.

Back
Top Bottom