Total pairs of shoes you own

sittin on a good 60-70 give or take
bball and beaters dont count TO ME
WesCo Siempre

TEAM ALPHA MALE​
"Theres two kinds of guysthose who get laid and those who dont."

probably around 60... Its hard to keep track of exact numbers when I have stuff at my place in Chicago, and both my parents places in Mpls. Especially in Mpls, where I'm there about a 2 months out of the year, I come across stuff I completely forgot about...

still starting to really get my game going.... maybe around 15-25.
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E

about 535 give or take a couple of pairs. I know there are guys out there with alot more than me

35, used to be higher, but i gave away 2 pairs to one brother, 1 to another, and one to my friend at school.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

I would have 10 pairs of shoes only if I had a job

I would 100 pairs of shoes only if I had a nice car

I would have 1000 pairs only if I had my own house.

Thats my priority scale. I currently stand at 15 pairs, and just recently went out of work. You guessed it, I don't have a nice car or a house.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
VD will hurt you​
FS sz 11 - DS Jordan Playoff XIIIs, DMP XI, BMP, Oly VII.
sz.11.5 - Black/Red XIV, Fire Red III

i got like 35 or sometihn and i figured it out yesterday and there worth somewhere around $4500 or so...
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 319
Iowa

Quote:
sittn at a cool 48...was well over 100 but kartrina took care of that.

dang man

I feel bad, I Could never imagine if some natural disaster was to wipe out my enitre collection of sneakers and MJ memoribilia

stay strong!

Umm Fresh pairs...exactly 30... 16 are jordans....the rest Brons, dunks, forces, adidas, n nikes
I came, I saw, I conquered

Around 40 pairs oj jays gave like 4 pairs of jays to to my younger bro and he sold them LOL!

I'm at around 270...and I refuse to ever go beyond 300.

I might start selling off a few things...if I approach that number. I'm just real selective when it comes to selling my kicks. Done sold or traded away some shoes in the past that I regret...like true blue 3s and infrared 6. Oh well...
( U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! )​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

the count as of today is 118..i keep track with an excel spreadsheet lol

Team Washington Wizards​

2007-2008
- Agent Zero - Tough Juice - the "CAP" -​

Back
Top Bottom