Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

good looks bro
pimp.gif
#burr

I only came up on 2 free games,
laugh.gif

Good enough for me.

I'm keeping Batman AA and Madden 10. I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Halo ODST that I will trade in for NBA 2k10 and Fifa 10.

Anyone willing to trade? I have socom with the headset pkg or prototype, madden 2010

Looking for uncharted 2,COD-MW2, FIFA2010

i've been black listed from my tru's well i mean there are a whole lot in the bay area but the two closest to me being newark and hayward. I went innot even trying to scheme i already pulled everyhting i wanted i just wanted to exchange the first 2 games for two other ones and th manger kept saying no so isaid well then fine i am just going to return all 3 he said fine. I then proceeded to buy the games i actually wanted he came walked passed me cause sawsomeone needed help then turned around and said "i'm sorry we can't sell you any games tonight sir" my response was "and your reasonbeing?" "Because you have done so many transactions were you've bought two and returned them w/o free game, you're going to have to returnthem!" with me saying "anyways" and walked out. Then went to hayward to go buy the games i wanted so i could keep 2 as place holders and thenatleast have a free game same thing happened. Oh well, anywho i made more then $1000 in profit so it's w/e.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

i've been black listed from my tru's well i mean there are a whole lot in the bay area but the two closest to me being newark and hayward. I went in not even trying to scheme i already pulled everyhting i wanted i just wanted to exchange the first 2 games for two other ones and th manger kept saying no so i said well then fine i am just going to return all 3 he said fine. I then proceeded to buy the games i actually wanted he came walked passed me cause saw someone needed help then turned around and said "i'm sorry we can't sell you any games tonight sir" my response was "and your reason being?" "Because you have done so many transactions were you've bought two and returned them w/o free game, you're going to have to return them!" with me saying "anyways" and walked out. Then went to hayward to go buy the games i wanted so i could keep 2 as place holders and then atleast have a free game same thing happened. Oh well, anywho i made more then $1000 in profit so it's w/e.

laugh.gif
Good work Soldier!!! I always had an exit strategy in case thishappened but, it never did

One of my boys that was part of my Ponzi actually applied at some point during the hustle and

actually got a JOB out of it! So it's paying off for him even better than expected

^^^ haha. Yeah it ended yesterday.

Talked to some dude up at TRU and he said that this the 2nd time within a month that they
Have ran this promotion and that its been such a success. I was like for us yes, you not so much

Still looking for trades

smh i tried to do 1 last run yesterday. Got the 3 games at 1 TRU, then later in the day went to another one and only wanted to get a giftcard for 1 gameinstead of two. but the lady scanned the receipt and said i would need to return all 3 games. FML!!

Haha I tried this last night at 2 stores. The first one, I didn't know NCAA football '10 was charged as my free game so when I tried to return the 2games I would only get $60 and the 2nd TRU I went to I got straight up shut down. She checked the receipt on the computer and everything and asked where'smy free game?

I would of walked out with 2 free games if I didn't mess up in the 1st store. Oh well though.

I made out with 14 free games. Walmart here I come....

Thanks NT. I got shut down twice throughout the process, but simply just went to another TRU and it worked out fine. Only spent 110 on the first two games Ibought since I had a gift card from buying ODST last month. So I'll be getting a gift card back for 130 when I only paid 110 of my own cash...Putting it upon ebay and even if it goes for a little less, I still end up with all those games free without spending a dime in the end.

I don't feel bad either.

I wanted 2k10, halo 3 odst and modern warfare 2, but when I went to the TRU 2k10 was sold out, so i bought madden 10, live 10 and got halo 3 for free, then Itried this "scam" but I took the two games i bought to TRU customer service they said I needed to return all three games. I tried 3 TRU's all hadthe same reply. So I took one game to Target for store credit and picked up 2k10 and my mom took one to Target for store credit (gift card) which I will usefor when mf2 drops.

I guess it was worth it now....free modern warfare 2 when it comes out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigShake

I wanted 2k10, halo 3 odst and modern warfare 2, but when I went to the TRU 2k10 was sold out, so i bought madden 10, live 10 and got halo 3 for free, then I tried this "scam" but I took the two games i bought to TRU customer service they said I needed to return all three games. I tried 3 TRU's all had the same reply. So I took one game to Target for store credit and picked up 2k10 and my mom took one to Target for store credit (gift card) which I will use for when mf2 drops.

smile.gif
Did Target ask for a receipt or anything?

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by BigShake

I wanted 2k10, halo 3 odst and modern warfare 2, but when I went to the TRU 2k10 was sold out, so i bought madden 10, live 10 and got halo 3 for free, then I tried this "scam" but I took the two games i bought to TRU customer service they said I needed to return all three games. I tried 3 TRU's all had the same reply. So I took one game to Target for store credit and picked up 2k10 and my mom took one to Target for store credit (gift card) which I will use for when mf2 drops.

smile.gif
Did Target ask for a receipt or anything?

Yes, BUT you can take one item PER YEAR back to target without a receipt (value must be under $70.) and get store credit for it. They just need to swipe yourlicense (my california dl.) Since you can only do it once a year, I took a game back with my id and my mom took back a game for me. got $130 back in 2 targetgift cards

Originally Posted by biff lawson

^pics of the haul?
pimp.gif
cool hustle bro

pickups.jpg

Going to keep probably 3 for myself, punchout wii and one of the sports resorts for my GF. Then another to trade in when COD comes out, other than that, storecredit to buy some electonics. Nothing beats free...

I could of gotten so much more, but w.e. I'm happy with my haul, but alot of you dudes came up on insane amounts. Thanks NT.

Back
Top Bottom