Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Good job everyone. Just read, TOYS R US IS GOING BANKRUPT... HAHAHA.. Lets get to work on those fisher price toys.

If i go back and instead of gettin a gift card, i decide to get an exchange for the 2 games, will I be forced to return the free game as well?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

^
roll.gif
my bad I sold out of uncharted Last nite $45 a pop and 2k10 smh I wanna get more!

That was quick. Where did you sell it? on Niketalk? I'm still trying to get rid of the 2k10 I have.

I might have to hop on this Fisher Price. Whens the deal over?

Biff - I have a feeling I will see you on the news as a hero or a mastermind.

lol i already pulled it off on the fisher price toys today, only thing that sucks is that there is only about 6 fisher price toys to choose from its not onall fisher price stuff

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by biff lawson

^
roll.gif
my bad I sold out of uncharted Last nite $45 a pop and 2k10 smh I wanna get more!

That was quick. Where did you sell it? on Niketalk? I'm still trying to get rid of the 2k10 I have.
Nah my friends and local Bronx heads copped before I could open my bill and tell em...I got alot of NT requests I'd refer em to you

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

I might have to hop on this Fisher Price. Whens the deal over?

Biff - I have a feeling I will see you on the news as a hero or a mastermind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I heard about it from NT just got good at it real fast

BUT i'd never snitch....can never do that

anybody have any 360 game they're looking to trade for Blazblue special edition? Perhaps a game you got multiple copies of or already beat
nerd.gif

biff - its all good. man they either took out all the uncharted 2s, Madden 2010 etc off the shelves when that deal was going bc now all the sudden they arestacked

IIRC, the purpose of this sale is to clear old game inventory so I would not be surprised if they held off new releases during the promotion.. They did that tome with NBA 2K9 last year. Couldn't find a single copy during.. Full shelves the day after the promo end.

biff - its all good. man they either took out all the uncharted 2s, Madden 2010 etc off the shelves when that deal was going bc now all the sudden they are stacked
I think they may have done that. On that last day I tried getting Madden and the store manager was ringing me up and told me they were out and Iwas like no you're not, it's right there just the game is backwards. And he told me that means they're out of stock but the day before that I gotMadden from the same exact spot and it was also backwards. Anyways, here's what I got:
Keeping NHL 10, Batman AA, and RE:5. Selling UFC, Batman AA, 2 NHL 10's. Exchanging Marvel and Halo for MW2 and L4D2. I should come out at least $20 aheadwhen all is said and done. I only started on Friday too.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

is the walmart thing really working? i thought they check if you actually buy it from the store?

it works, my buddy traded in 5 games at wal-mart. (3 him, 2 uncle) giftcards worth 300+

he copped a ps3slim.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

IIRC, the purpose of this sale is to clear old game inventory so I would not be surprised if they held off new releases during the promotion.. They did that to me with NBA 2K9 last year. Couldn't find a single copy during.. Full shelves the day after the promo end.
i dont think so

i just think 2k sold out

i went to 2 toys r us

i asked if they had 2k10 since i didnt see it in shelves, they said they sold out, but just got a new shipment

then went to a 2nd toys r us to return it

then came back to that toys r us to see if my game was back in the shelf, and the worker said he just sold the last one

Originally Posted by one11archerave

biff - its all good. man they either took out all the uncharted 2s, Madden 2010 etc off the shelves when that deal was going bc now all the sudden they are stacked
I think they may have done that. On that last day I tried getting Madden and the store manager was ringing me up and told me they were out and I was like no you're not, it's right there just the game is backwards. And he told me that means they're out of stock but the day before that I got Madden from the same exact spot and it was also backwards. Anyways, here's what I got:
Keeping NHL 10, Batman AA, and RE:5. Selling UFC, Batman AA, 2 NHL 10's. Exchanging Marvel and Halo for MW2 and L4D2. I should come out at least $20 ahead when all is said and done. I only started on Friday too.
nice haul bro...man I was bored today without scamming TRU....I don't goto work until midnight just was opening
games all day

Walmart tried to tell me no, but i simply told them that in their policy it states that store credit is given without a reciept when the item is new. Have themshow you their policy if they deny you, and they will give you the store credit.

They ask abuncha stuff sometimes, but I just stick with my store "I bought these here and lost the receipt, I read your policy and it states that they canbe returned for store credit as long as they are still brand new".

Really all you have to do.... Got my gf the new nano today and bought a buncha other stuff for the house.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Walmart tried to tell me no, but i simply told them that in their policy it states that store credit is given without a reciept when the item is new. Have them show you their policy if they deny you, and they will give you the store credit.

They ask abuncha stuff sometimes, but I just stick with my store "I bought these here and lost the receipt, I read your policy and it states that they can be returned for store credit as long as they are still brand new".

Really all you have to do.... Got my gf the new nano today and bought a buncha other stuff for the house.
What if they look up the item to check if you did in fact purchase the game at walmart
nerd.gif

I feel like that would be the trump card...

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Walmart tried to tell me no, but i simply told them that in their policy it states that store credit is given without a reciept when the item is new. Have them show you their policy if they deny you, and they will give you the store credit.

They ask abuncha stuff sometimes, but I just stick with my store "I bought these here and lost the receipt, I read your policy and it states that they can be returned for store credit as long as they are still brand new".

What if they look up the item to check if you did in fact purchase the game at walmart
nerd.gif

that's what im saying, and then again i think it really depends on the walmart you go to cause i hear some dont go by that anymore.

nerd.gif

that's what im saying, and then again i think it really depends on the walmart you go to cause i hear some dont go by that anymore.
You never know until you give it a try. I'll do it soon when I trade Live for 2k10...

nerd.gif

The games all have the same bar code no matter where you buy it from. So when they scan it all it should say is the price or whatever

I returned NHL 10 and Beatles Rock Band at Wal Mart today, just told them I didn't have the receipt and they gave me store credit with no hassle at all. Ijust had to show them my driver's license and that was it.

So for $130, I am going to come away with:

FIFA 10
SvR 10
NHL 10
Guitar Hero 5
Wireless adapter for 360
Charge/Play kit
1600 Microsoft points

Saved $250 + tax. I can't wait until they do this again. I will be looking for much bigger and better things then.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I returned NHL 10 and Beatles Rock Band at Wal Mart today, just told them I didn't have the receipt and they gave me store credit with no hassle at all. I just had to show them my driver's license and that was it.

So for $130, I am going to come away with:

FIFA 10
SvR 10
NHL 10
Guitar Hero 5
Wireless adapter for 360
Charge/Play kit
1600 Microsoft points

Saved $250 + tax. I can't wait until they do this again. I will be looking for much bigger and better things then.

I highly doubt this will ever happen again.

Just a heads up about Walmart...

They recently changed their return policy... They no longer accept returns without receipts on certain items. I think video games falls under that categorycause I tried to return a brand new game without receipt but they wouldn't budge.

Back
Top Bottom