Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

I state that im a grown %$% man so you shortys understand your speaking on somebody thats inferior to you in every way and you speaking on somebody that you dont even know you think this is anything but entertainment to somebody like me. your next reply is my next laugh get outta here you shortys is nothing never will be anything.

most of your parents couldnt do what i do and couldnt live the way i live and neither will any of you if you stay on niketalk worrying about other people .

keep the jokes up coming straight from your mothers basement gifs and all thats going to get you some respect its funny but whats really funny is when your in the same place that you are now 5 years later
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DID DUDE REALLY JUST SAY THIS?!?!?!

Dumbest post of the year?

[h3]in·fe·ri·or[/h3]

[table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]A person lower than another in status or ability.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Adjective:[/td][td][table][tr][td]Lower in rank, status, or quality.[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by MrBrown

^Only funny thing is WITNESS following me on ever thread i go to. What your bored man ? Nothing but lames You shortys have fun with your gifs on NikeTalk that wont change you from being Lames in real life hell i would put alot of money most of you have 0 friends in real life and No Yuku friends do not count.

Witness you ever going to hit any summits? and dont lie bro you changed subject everytime I asked you where you reside thats childish bruh get off that you goto a summit out there where your at hit me with a PM that is all i ask from you.

This dude is real lame.... your emotions are leaking all over the board doggy
I live in LA and Im about that life..... Come forth
lol @ come forth
smokin.gif
.. NICEEEE !!
laugh.gif

I state that im a grown %$% man so you shortys understand your speaking on somebody thats inferior to you in every way and you speaking on somebody that you dont even know you think this is anything but entertainment to somebody like me. your next reply is my next laugh get outta here you shortys is nothing never will be anything.

most of your parents couldnt do what i do and couldnt live the way i live and neither will any of you if you stay on niketalk worrying about other people .

keep the jokes up coming straight from your mothers basement gifs and all thats going to get you some respect its funny but whats really funny is when your in the same place that you are now 5 years later
If Im on this internets...... and your on these internets......
we are doing the same things........ No basement here fella. I dont even care if your inferior but thanks for letting us losers know. Just go man..... just go

laugh.gif
 I caught that to dude said he was inferior to us this guy is the ultimate lame. Yo clay get out of here go bang ya head up against the wall or something just stop posting

roll.gif

^Only funny thing is WITNESS following me on ever thread i go to. What your bored man ? Nothing but lames You shortys have fun with your gifs on NikeTalk that wont change you from being Lames in real life hell i would put alot of money most of you have 0 friends in real life and No Yuku friends do not count.

Witness you ever going to hit any summits? and dont lie bro you changed subject everytime I asked you where you reside thats childish bruh get off that you goto a summit out there where your at hit me with a PM that is all i ask from you.

This dude is real lame.... your emotions are leaking all over the board doggy
I live in LA and Im about that life..... Come forth

Come forth? oh you really about that life aint you coming at people on NikeTalk you about that life you aint about nothin never will be you a clear cut pawn. Maan you in LA huh judging by your name ooo man you make me wish i was Cali we would have a hell of a good time with you i can guarantee that.
laugh.gif
  i aint really trying to e-beef with niketalks finest lames but yall are tempting ill give you that come forth you say to me
laugh.gif
 the hell you gon do come forth you say to me you aint about nothin if you was about that life you'd do you and keep it movin real %@*$** dont go around asking for drama they let it come there way then handle it i bet you hide in plain site in LA but a goon on NikeTalk well done ill hit you up next time im in Cali this is done you lames find sum better to do then get your confidence up by flappin gums to somebody that cant viisually see you yeah thats wassup every poster replyed in here wouldnt have a god damn word to say in real life
dude just shut up.
You're either trolling or realized you've been saying nothing but nonsensical stuff the whole thread and just trying to save face.
Take your L and bounce

Im asking for drama you on the internet name calling about 400 miles from me talking bout come forth about that life get the hell out of here you about nothin

you seem like you got sum to prove your type dont never last

you hopping on posts talking bout come forth aint nobody say !++% to you before that kid and im asking for it aight aight im asking for drama next time im in $%@*$@# Cali well see if you feel the same way you dont know what your doing forget Niketalk you dont know what your doing your talking about hands claiming goon all that means nothing to me nothing. you dont know it goes down in cali if your talking about $%@*$@# people up dude what you kung fu guy i take things serious +!%# hands

Im asking for drama you on the internet name calling about 400 miles from me talking bout come forth about that life get the hell out of here you about nothin

you seem like you got sum to prove your type dont never last

you hopping on posts talking bout come forth aint nobody say !++% to you before that kid and im asking for it aight aight im asking for drama next time im in $%@*$@# Cali well see if you feel the same way you dont know what your doing forget Niketalk you dont know what your doing your talking about hands claiming goon all that means nothing to me nothing. you dont know it goes down in cali if your talking about $%@*$@# people up dude what you kung fu guy i take things serious +!%# hands

3429.max200.jpg

i just want to know if this thing works and all i see is some kid crying about how we spend our own money.

Didnt work for me NT fam. Bought 2 games and got 1 on gift receipt.
Went to another toys r us to return the 2 games for a giftcard. It was goin good
until they told me they cant put the full value of the 2 games on the gift card. They smartened up
by putting the refund price of 44.99 for 59.99 games on the receipt. Hope u guys
have better luck than me

Does it work if I buy 2 $20 games and get a $60 game for free? or do I have to buy games of equal value?

^^^^^

I'd imagine it has to be equal value, I don't think any store would ever allow something like that

Originally Posted by stackz

Does it work if I buy 2 $20 games and get a $60 game for free? or do I have to buy games of equal value?

Equal value. but you can also mix and match if i'm not mistaken, if your looking for accessories like controllers.

Back
Top Bottom