Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

I copped 3 just dance 3 for 85. traded in at bestbuy for 29 trade in credit each plus 50% more when you pre order a game so I got 140 in Bb gift card for 85.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stackz

Does it work if I buy 2 $20 games and get a $60 game for free? or do I have to buy games of equal value?
Nah they will give you one of the $20 games for free... so you'll be spending $80 for 3 games...

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Had to double check if I was in the right thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I didn't know what I was reading.
Wrd i really scrolled up to see if i clicked the wrong link, any1 else have better luck than 214

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

I state that im a grown %$% man so you shortys understand your speaking on somebody thats inferior to you in every way and you speaking on somebody that you dont even know you think this is anything but entertainment to somebody like me. your next reply is my next laugh get outta here you shortys is nothing never will be anything.

most of your parents couldnt do what i do and couldnt live the way i live and neither will any of you if you stay on niketalk worrying about other people .

keep the jokes up coming straight from your mothers basement gifs and all thats going to get you some respect its funny but whats really funny is when your in the same place that you are now 5 years later

He's obviously upset he's 5 feel tall and wears a 3xxl jordan jacket that he can't sell, cut him sone slack.... But thanks for the info on the best buy trick might try to hustle up around nyc if I got time during the week.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Had to double check if I was in the right thread
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing!
laugh.gif

Are we back talking about the deal now¿

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

I copped 3 just dance 3 for 85. traded in at bestbuy for 29 trade in credit each plus 50% more when you pre order a game so I got 140 in Bb gift card for 85.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 2k12 + Fifa12 + batman

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
will do

why is it the prices online are different? i see mass effect 2 for 19.99 and then 39.99. if i go to the store will they start to trip on me if i told them online its 19.99 and not 39.99?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

pimp.gif
will do
do this twice and you can get a gaming console.. time to double up
smokin.gif

Someone had said it was 3 game limit on the trade in at BB? cant find it....
its +50% when you pre order a game.... so that will mean you cant buy a console...... Unless you pre order 2 times each time giving you +50%? Someone explain this.

***Info: Limit: We will not accept more than 3 games of the same title and platform from a customer (or address) in a year. Please do not submit more than the limit as excess submissions WILL NOT BE RETURNED

edit 

2k12 -$30

Dance game- $30

Madden - $30

pimp.gif

Did you mean 130? I calculated and got 130. (only $10 difference but still...
ohwell.gif

If they give you 50% more then each game would add up to $43.50, correct? So after you get $130.50.

Or am I missing something..I'm tryna get as much extra $$ as possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Truballa101

pimp.gif
Did you mean 130? I calculated and got 130. (only $10 difference but still...
ohwell.gif

If they give you 50% more then each game would add up to $43.50, correct? So after you get $130.50.

Or am I missing something..I'm tryna get as much extra $$ as possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah its 130.50...So ur making a $40 profit or so...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i dont like trading to best buy they take your finger prints right?
Yea I asked the girl why they did that
laugh.gif
It's getting to real out here, fingerprinting for trading games?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
WOW...didn't know that at all lol...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Damn finger prints. So if I'm a suspect in a crime the police gonna be hitting up Best Buy for my prints. 
roll.gif

My boy is gunna trade me his wii that has smash bros, mario kart, wii sports, and mario party 8 for my Best Buy 130 gift card that I am bout 2 get from this deal...And I'm keeping Forza 4 right now...

Another idea is to sell all ur games from Toys R Us for 50 each on craigslist, profit of close to 40...

Back
Top Bottom