Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

They usually have specific ones that you get the 50% for if I'm not mistaken like a few weeks ago it was 2K12 and Rage, this past week it was Arkham City. I'm pretty sure you can cancel the pre-order after you do it though.

About $40 bucks profit..... millions of questions tho

wont be doing it again, worth it once... bought at SixAxis with the money.

*games must be opened. Some loser jerk in BB told me to leave and come back in a couple hours cause I took games sealed. Messed with him verbally then bounced to the near by BB.

I went the &%*# in today
grin.gif
. Cleaned out 3 different Toys R Us in Vegas for 48 Just Dance 3's. Both Best Buys said I could keep bringing 3 in each day. Me and the homie did 24 today. Got $130 BB gift card for each set of 3. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solegit08til

I went the &%*# in today
grin.gif
. Cleaned out 3 different Toys R Us in Vegas for 48 Just Dance 3's. Both Best Buys said I could keep bringing 3 in each day. Me and the homie did 24 today. Got $130 BB gift card for each set of 3. 
pimp.gif

Looks like this will be the 2011 come up.

24 sets of 3?

I got 4 TRU and 2 BB's within reasonable distance.

The best game to get is JUST DANCE 3 at Toys R Us. Have it price checked to match the online price of $34.99. Buy any increment of 3. Trade them in at Best Buy for $29 a piece and pre-order any game to get 40-50% bonus credit. Buy something at Best Buy that you want or just flip a TV or something. Any questions?

just to let you guys know, the value of just dance 3 is going to drop like a rock tomorrow with all the trade ins. so if you didn't get it in tonight, you better keep them sealed and return them.

I went the &%*# in today
grin.gif
pimp.gif
info? don't you have to preorder a game to get the extra 40% or 50%?
EDIT: didn't read your second post...did you pre-order a game every single time? and can preorders be cancelled?

So was it just you? I swear, when I try something like that, managers get involved, and after one attempt, plans foiled.. I can barely use coupons at these places, let alone clean out places

Is there any store that allows you to receive cash when returning games without a receipt?

Originally Posted by Truballa101

I went the &%*# in today
grin.gif
pimp.gif
info? don't you have to preorder a game to get the extra 40% or 50%?
EDIT: didn't read your second post...did you pre-order a game every single time? and can preorders be cancelled?

Yeah i preordered Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Batman, and some other one. It takes $5 off but its worth it for the extra $17. Dude at Best Buy said I didn't HAVE to come back buy the preordered games, I just reserved them.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

will do
do this twice and you can get a gaming console.. time to double up
smokin.gif

***Info: Limit: We will not accept more than 3 games of the same title and platform from a customer (or address) in a year. Please do not submit more than the limit as excess submissions WILL NOT BE RETURNED
Im guessing this is in the same store? Cuz homeboy above obviously has more than 3 and he got it down packed

^I don't think they're obligated to follow that rule (or any rule for that matter)

some will enforce it, others may not

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

just to let you guys know, the value of just dance 3 is going to drop like a rock tomorrow with all the trade ins. so if you didn't get it in tonight, you better keep them sealed and return them.

Is this true?
nerd.gif

no frauds necessary. Only 1 location out of 3 limited me to 6 copies but I had somebody with so he came in and bought 6 more. Right now I'm finishing my orders online for 1 store because the $&%$& wouldn't give me the games for $34.99 a piece AND do the Buy 2 Get 1 free. You can just make like 5-10 orders if you wanna do that because after the first 3, online doesn't give any more free in one order.

This isn't the stock market,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

do this twice and you can get a gaming console.. time to double up
smokin.gif

***Info: Limit: We will not accept more than 3 games of the same title and platform from a customer (or address) in a year. Please do not submit more than the limit as excess submissions WILL NOT BE RETURNED
Im guessing this is in the same store? Cuz homeboy above obviously has more than 3 and he got it down packed

Yeah all the Best Buys I went to didn't care, they just told me I had to come back tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Is this true?
nerd.gif
I doubt it game barely came out this week.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

This isn't the stock market,
laugh.gif
thats what I'm sayin...
logically, that would make sense but I doubt this will be a WORLDWIDE thing.

haha get real

Oh man, it's that time of the year again.

The last couple years have been good, but working from 6-3, going to school from 4-9 FML!

I hope all you guys come up gigantic!

Memories from the past

1st time going in! I traded homies for games I didn't have as seen on the bottom and still had left over to sell as seen on top.

http://photobucket.com

Some more randoms

I swear I went through so many damn moves last year.

now i'm confused.
just to get it right on what is the best plan of action:
so the best thing to do is to buy the 2 and get 3rd game free deal
ask for a gift receipt for all of them
go to another toys r us and return the 2 games that you paid for.

If that does not work, then go to best buy having them opened already?
and trade in the 2 games you paid for and also pre-ordering a game.
I read through it but i didnt understand how the 50% thing worked and how much you make for trading in a game.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom