Tracy Morgan on Conan .... RECKLESS

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Tracy is that dude ... I remember him in Suez
pimp.gif
 .. son had the white leaking out his nostrils while smokin a blunt in the back w/ Cedric the entertainer and Keen (from keen n kel) ..

I wasn't deep into their convo but I remember him saying ... "Yeah ..... so what I gotta lil make up on my face (massive laugh follows)"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Tracy is that dude ... I remember him in Suez
pimp.gif
 .. son had the white leaking out his nostrils while smokin a blunt in the back w/ Cedric the entertainer and Keen (from keen n kel) ..

I wasn't deep into their convo but I remember him saying ... "Yeah ..... so what I gotta lil make up on my face (massive laugh follows)"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

The scary part is that even people on the cast of 30 rock cant tell when hes in character or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Dude gets paid to play himself
roll.gif
The live episode of 30 Rock was hilarious. Tracy was acting a fool and the cast all had a look of "!+$" when he was playing Oprah. LOL.
He probably is one of my favorite SNL comedians growing up too. Brian Fellows, Astronaut Jones, Uncle Jemima, Woodrow The Homeless Actor. LOL

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

The scary part is that even people on the cast of 30 rock cant tell when hes in character or not.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Dude gets paid to play himself
roll.gif
The live episode of 30 Rock was hilarious. Tracy was acting a fool and the cast all had a look of "!+$" when he was playing Oprah. LOL.
He probably is one of my favorite SNL comedians growing up too. Brian Fellows, Astronaut Jones, Uncle Jemima, Woodrow The Homeless Actor. LOL

In his new standup he states: "Gay people sensitive, if you can take a **** you can take a joke" Dude stand up on HBO was ok to me.

In his new standup he states: "Gay people sensitive, if you can take a **** you can take a joke" Dude stand up on HBO was ok to me.

wait so whats the consensus....wack at standup? 

he's at his best when he has a good interviewer (stern) OR a bad one that cant take his antics and just gets overshadowed (texas news clip)

hes about to come to foxwoods and i wanted to cop tickets

wait so whats the consensus....wack at standup? 

he's at his best when he has a good interviewer (stern) OR a bad one that cant take his antics and just gets overshadowed (texas news clip)

hes about to come to foxwoods and i wanted to cop tickets

Back
Top Bottom