TRADE CHECK: CARMINE VI FOR FLINT XIII

I have DS Carmine VI and someone offered DS Flint XIII plus $40, possibly $50, for the Carmines. Should I do it? I honestly love both shoes.`

Flints
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..one of my favorites all time!

IMO, you'd be crazy to trade your Carmines. They might be CDP, but they were very nice quality, and the only carmines since 1991. one of the bestcolorways.

these type of posts always seem pointless. i know you're just getting input, but do what you wanna do.

The carmines will only gain value and popularity. Trade them for Flint XIII... not in a million years!

even though they are CDP the carmines are very nice and the quality is not bad. plus you don't see them around that much. as for the flints the value isnot that high and you can get them pretty easily. its a preference thing. i would definitely keep the carmines and find the flints and ebay

Originally Posted by aphexacid

IMO, you'd be crazy to trade your Carmines. They might be CDP, but they were very nice quality, and the only carmines since 1991. one of the best colorways.

these type of posts always seem pointless. i know you're just getting input, but do what you wanna do.

Back
Top Bottom