***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Rumor is Megan Fox's character dies in this one.

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

^Being around bloods my whole life. Does it irk u?
I dont c^ what the problem is bkrother.

Good God!

I'm officialy stoked.
Not a problem at all, b^ro. Gonna ckeep it moving, now. Back to the topick Jetfire is gonna be a problem.

1. someone's going to jail with those spy pics
laugh.gif

2. i'm really hoping they make the fighting scenes viewable. the 1st one had fight scenes that were too fast at maybe 281798979798768768967fps...seriously.

Starscream lived, so I'm guess he's coming back with Skywarp and Thundercracker which put in work on the cartoon
pimp.gif

If they stick you the storyline which they did Soundwave and Lazerbeak might be up.

As far as autobots, Braw was missing from the main characters so I can see him dying cause he died in one of the cartoon movies too.
Cliffjumper if featured might meet his demise because of his cocky ness....

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

^Being around bloods my whole life. Does it irk u?
I dont c^ what the problem is bkrother.

Good God!

I'm officialy stoked.
Not a problem at all, b^ro. Gonna ckeep it moving, now. Back to the topick Jetfire is gonna be a problem.

roll.gif
You crazy for that one fam.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I wouldn't expect a trailer for months.......I'm thinkin maybe end of the year.

Yeah....it'll probably be out for one of the big Christmas movies....

I dont know if this was said already, but the plot is supposed to be about starscream avenging megatron's death. and getting some more decptacons fromspace and waging war. As he does this supposedly the scorpion decptacon that attack the soldiers, retrieves megatrons body from the ocean and gives his sparkto megatron to revive him. So now megatron and starscream and some new decptacons, such as the construccions (spelling), which are like 5-6 bots that can jointogether to form a mega bot vs the autobots. The autobots also recieve new recruits. And yes Shia LeBauf is in college aswell as the female co-star. And theyhave 2 more co-stars in college with them 1 male 1 female I froget the names. But should be an ok movie.

I'm actually in Philly right by UPenn and on my way to work I saw all the trucks and they were filming.

During the day though, people (girls especially) were screaming their heads off for Shia. Directors were mad as a mug.

It was his birthday too so the groupies were out in full effect. Don't worry though, I got some of the leftovers. Pics coming soon

Originally Posted by bsmithhufreak

I dont know if this was said already, but the plot is supposed to be about starscream avenging megatron's death. and getting some more decptacons from
space and waging war. As he does this supposedly the scorpion decptacon that attack the soldiers, retrieves megatrons body from the ocean and gives his spark
to megatron to revive him. So now megatron and starscream and some new decptacons, such as the construccions (spelling), which are like 5-6 bots that can join
together to form a mega bot vs the autobots. The autobots also recieve new recruits. And yes Shia LeBauf is in college aswell as the female co-star. And they
have 2 more co-stars in college with them 1 male 1 female I froget the names. But should be an ok movie.

IIRC, it's yet to be confirmed how many Constructicons there will be and if they will merge or not.

Back
Top Bottom