***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

2010-Corvette-Concept.jpg
hot rod
nerd.gif

This movies just keeps on getting better and better based on the stuff that I've read in here.

They don't need a teaser trailer like they did for the first one. They'll have a first trailer for the holidays and then a full one around Super Bowl,I'm sure.

i was looking up dirty pictures of Megan Fox and found this. excuse me if i'm late but

"Fox hints about kissing LaBeouf
21/06/2008 - 2:19:57 PM

Hollywood beauty Megan Fox is preparing to get intimatewith actor Shia LaBeouf - the two will share a love scene in the sequel to their hit film'Transformers'.

The actress has been attending script meetings for upcoming movie 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen', and has let slip one of the plotlines - therewill be a blossoming romance between her and LaBeouf's characters."

My cousin told me they were filming this around philly cause some streets look like france(or whatever). She was a waiter for Megan Fox and her squad causethey ate at her sushi restaurant. She told me Megan Fox was completely stuck up, but oh well. I'll smash regardless.

glad there's a Transformers 2 thread already. I must've gotten half my post count on the first movie's thread.

Back
Top Bottom