***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

havent even seen the first transformers yet
smh.gif

will be seeing TDK tommrow

both films were severely hyped though (esp on here)
which movie was better overall?

dark knight is better.........
transformers is very good though, it has a bit of everything and is very entertaining and worth seeing!

cor1av7.png

cor2od1.png

megan_fox_on_the_set_of_the_new_transformers_movie_in_venice_beach-04_122_1123lo.jpg

megan_fox_on_the_set_of_the_new_transformers_movie_in_venice_beach-05_122_409lo.jpg

megan_fox_on_the_set_of_the_new_transformers_movie_in_venice_beach-02_122_541lo.jpg

Megan Fox
pimp.gif
on set at Venice beach.

Any word of Transformers at Comic Con?

Looking forward to TF2, got my autobot sig back.

Edit: Steve Jablonsky doing TF2's score soundtrack.

Megan Fox is amazing but for some reason those pics of her make her look weird and honestly it doesn't even look like her. Makes her look like 7-8 whenshes really a dime. Seems like she has a major over-bite.

Although the first one was dope, it was quite disappointing how Megatron did not turn into a gun. The equivalent of this was the crappy American Pie versionsans Jason Biggs.

Come one now!!!

Originally Posted by Np86123

Megan Fox is amazing but for some reason those pics of her make her look weird and honestly it doesn't even look like her. Makes her look like 7-8 when shes really a dime. Seems like she has a major over-bite.

it just looks like that cuz she got her lips done.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Originally Posted by Np86123

Megan Fox is amazing but for some reason those pics of her make her look weird and honestly it doesn't even look like her. Makes her look like 7-8 when shes really a dime. Seems like she has a major over-bite.
it just looks like that cuz she got her lips done.

ok that would explain things. Thanks. Now she got some DSLs. I'm down with that.

Megatron May Return as a...

Source: CHUD

August 4, 2008

CHUD has posted an interesting story on how Megatron might return in Michael Bay's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, opening in theaters on June 26, 2009. Here's a clip:

OK, I don't think there's a soul out there who will be surprised when Megatron returns in Transformers 2. If the current incarnation of the script follows the beats of a previous incarnation (which did not feature The Fallen), Megatron may be getting brought back by the Autobots, who need him to conquer the new menace. But I've learned that this time he won't be that weird alien jet.

pimp.gif
..........hoping we still see manydecepticon/autobot battles though

I read this response at SHH about Megatron coming back and got a chuckle out of me.

He's coming back as an i-phone. Although Optimus will spend most of the movie trying to get it him activated.......

I thought they did a great job with the first one, I hope Bay doesn't rush this one into theaters.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

August 4, 2008

CHUD has posted an interesting story on how Megatron might return in Michael Bay's Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, opening in theaters on June 26, 2009. Here's a clip:

OK, I don't think there's a soul out there who will be surprised when Megatron returns in Transformers 2. If the current incarnation of the script follows the beats of a previous incarnation (which did not feature The Fallen), Megatron may be getting brought back by the Autobots, who need him to conquer the new menace. But I've learned that this time he won't be that weird alien jet.
pimp.gif
..........hoping we still see many decepticon/autobot battles though

og pistol megatron??????

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

August 4, 2008

pimp.gif
..........hoping we still see many decepticon/autobot battles though
og pistol megatron??????
It wouldn't be right any other way.
megatron_gun_mode.jpg

Back
Top Bottom