320532519.jpg

320532523.jpg

320532522.jpg

320532520.jpg

Transformers Cast - Alt Mode:
Autobots
Optimus Prime - Peterbilt 379EX
Bumblebee - 2009 Chevy Camaro
Ratchet - Ratchet H2 (return not confirmed)
Ironhide - 2007 GMC Topkick C6500
Jazz - 2008 Pontiac Solstice (rumor)
Arcee - 3 Can-Am Spyders or 2 Trikes (rumor)
The Twins - Ice Cream Truck unknown type (rumor)
Stinger - Porsche or Acura NXS (rumor)
Wheels or Wheelbot - Go-Kart (rumor)
unknown - 2009 Chevy Beat (rumor)

Decepticons
Starscream - F-22 Raptor (return not confirmed)
Scorponok - metallic scorpion (return not confirmed)
Barricade - 2008 Ford Saleen S281 Extreme Mustang (return not confirmed)
unknown - Audi R8 (rumor)
Constructicon - Earth Mover unknown type (rumor)
Jetfire - SR-71 Blackbird (rumor)

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

no Hot Rod?

I'm pretty sure that list isn't final. Megatron and Soundwave weren't listed on there and they both have to be in the movie.
I read rumors that Bumblebee was changing to a Corvette this time around, but since they have the Camaro on set, maybe they'll have Sunstreaker
nerd.gif

i thought the 1st movie was pretty corny, and cheesy
the Special Effects were wow, but i just never accepted these modern looking transformers with open arms.

cant front i am hype to see the 2nd one based off the Soundwave pic....and the possibility of my homie Rodomus (sp?) being in it.
and if they dont change the way Megatron looks, im leaving the theater.

NSX, Saleen and R8 would be so bad. but i thought GM had a stronghold over this franchise??

it is always really funny to me when people say "GOD I WISH TRANSFORMERS HAD A BETTER STORY"

if you didn't go into Transformers expecting to see giant robots beating each other up, then yes-- that would have been a bad movie for you.

mood killer, fellas. Megan Fox's boyfriend is Brian Austin Green...aka the causacian suburban rapper from Beverly Hills 90210. Luckiest %+$#!$ on Earth.

Wata

there's already in production and all that for Part 2??

Sheesh I seen all Even Steven episodes and haven't seen Part 1 of Transformers

I'm not going to lie,Megen Fox is
sick.gif
without that makeup aye
I would of course ba dang a da dang a da dang that all the way but not wife

Ms. Fox can go kick rocks. I'm watchin' Transformers right now and I'm out here feenin' for:
large_Transformers%20-%20Rachael%20Taylor-11781629526sifjox0.jpg

taylor05.jpg

rachael-taylor-2.jpg

98D511074E.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME lil' shawty is in the sequel *prays*

I know alot of you aren't feeling the title, but theres a REALLY IMPORTANT point to it.

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/06/fallen-in-tf-ii.html

Speculation was that fallen Transformers would make a retrurn, hence the Revenge/Fallen etc., but new info thats been speculated is that a robot from thecomics named The Fallen is going to be a major character in the film.

THANK YOU AND YOUR WELCOME (sorry, still a little hype from Ye's Staples center show).

AF1 was right,this will be a problem,because Jetfire was an Autobot.GD Bay,could you give me a break of your bad film making for once.

in other news.the chevy beat probably will be Soundwave.and I beliebe that list is wrong,considering your talking 11 'Bots,and like 6 'Cons,10 to asidehas already been stated.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

AF1 was right,this will be a problem,because Jetfire was an Autobot.

In the cartoon he was friends with Starscream who recruited him to be a Decepticon at first.

Back
Top Bottom