Transformers 4

This movie was badass! if the chick was hotter it might of been better than the first three movies. But still i highly recommend watching it.

Michael Bay isn't capable of making two good Transformers movies in a row I guess. The first and third are my two favorite movies of all time but this one was just terrible.

Bay dropped the ball with the transformium bots, due to their make up they were practically indestructible, almost like T-1000 from terminator. So much more could have been done with them.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it.

Although it was pretty long. I enjoyed i a lot! I still like the previous 3 better.

Just tired of typical Michael Bay repetitive stuff.

Corny jokes.
Love stories.
Save the girl.
Camera angles.
Explosion. Explosion.
Humans surviving EVERYTHING.

Mark Wahlberg blocked a punch from Lockdown. :lol:

Tranformium...how does this even sound like a good idea? Turning harmless objects into sub machine guns. :rofl:

Humanity has too much influence on what these gigantic robots are doing. There's too much comic relief. I honestly feel like we'll never see a Transformers movie done right as long as Michael Bay is at the helm. :smh:

It's really hard for me to hate this movie because I love the franchise so much, but this movie sucks! 

There are too many plot holes and nonsense.  

Plus they seem to have used the scripts from the previous movies and paraphrased it. 

The visuals and CGI are amazing though, but other than that it's crap. It doesn't make sense. 

Too many characters and zero character development.

It felt like the whole movie was a filler for Transformers 5.

I hope Batman v Superman doesn't turn out like this. 

Last edited:
first three were good in my opinion, wont watch this one until its on tv or something. The new planet of the apes looks :pimp:

Saw it today.

Pros
Great effects and sound

Cons
Dinobots
Man Made TF's
Marky Mark
Marky Mark's Daughter
Marky Mark's wierd family friend
Too damn long for what I got.

:rofl:

Couldn't get through the 3rd one, won't attempt the 4th.

3 seemed to be made by 5year olds. An hour long action scene sounds like a good idea...... But it's really not :lol:

Is it me, or did the humans in the movie not really serve an purpose? If there is another seems, like it'll be 100% Transformers. Seeing that they have actual faces now.

Dinobots? :smh: They just threw them in there as a fan service...

What happened with Galvatron still being Megatron, its like the writers forgot about that scene where he spoke. I was waiting for a "I'm still MEGATRON, *******!" moment, but it never happened.

Saw it today.

Pros
Great effects and sound

Cons
Dinobots
Man Made TF's
Marky Mark
Marky Mark's Daughter
Marky Mark's wierd family friend
Too damn long for what I got.
roll.gif

Couldn't get through the 3rd one, won't attempt the 4th.
tf4 tests how much bull.... tf fans can put up with.

Given it's box office performance...

Last edited:
Movie was :x

Shoutout to my work for giving me free amc movie tickets bc there's no way I'm paying for that garbage of a movie :lol:

They need to do what they did to Spider-Man and just scrap this series and do a GOOD one... Too many autobots not involved and decepticons are just corny now.

Back
Top Bottom