Trip to Florida

Hey guys,

I will be heading out on a trip to Florida in a few days and just wanted a few suggestions. During this trip I will be in Naples, Miami, Ft Lauderdale andOrlando. I was just wondering if anyone knows some good places to check out when I am around there for shopping or just anything fun to do. Do you guys alsoknow of any good flea markets around there? Any good shoe spots to check out? Also last time I went to Florida I went to Epcot and I was wondering yourthoughts on Universal becuase I didn't get a chance to go last time? I am not really into high speed roller coasters or anything and was just wondering ifUniversal is worth checking out?

Thanks

On a Sunday night in Naples, could check out Reggae Night at South Street. Pretty cool music, big bar, nice sized crowd. Def go to the beach..Naples Pier.

For shopping, theres big Nike, Polo and Neiman Marcus outlets at Miromar Outlets. Waterside Shops is cool for lunch (Brio and CPK) and real high end shopping.Thats where Gucci, Louis, Saks, Cartier, and all that is.

Dont mean to thread jack but you going to orlando and so am I so I figured I would write in here.
What is there to do in Orlando any beaches close by? Any cool shops? jus in general because I will be there for a week next week and was wondering thanks..

New Symerna is like 40 minutes away. Daytona is like an hour and some change. Mesh Skatepark has a nice skateshop. So does Covert Skateshop. Beta RetailGallery has nice clothes. If you look good enough you will find what you want in orlando.

well universal has 2 parts which is the one where its not too many roller coasters and stuff like that more relaxed and then its islands of adventure which isthe one with the roller coasters. if its night time check out universal and city walk just have a id cuz they sell liq and stuff but its chill they have a fewclubs too, havent been there in like a yr in a half though. now ft lauderdale i know all about it, theres a few flea markets and theres also somethin called aswap shop which is pretty much the same thing! they also at nite have a drive in movie theater at the swap shop. another place for shoppin is sawgrass millsmall which is a outlet mall "mite spend all your $ there" so many stores its about a mile in a half long. also downtown ftl on sat nite is cool lotof bars clubs spots to chill eat or hardrock which is in hollywood

also on south beach they have 3 shoe shops that have w.e ur lookin for sole inc, training camp, and atc which is across from training camp. but they have manymore too but those are the best

Back
Top Bottom