Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus what do you say? Dude claims both are real

thats literally what im talking about. this dude tried saying covid was the reason. .....

if yall for real want to believe that dude..... feel free. the fakes of these were made with the same build specs as the authentics, at the same time. yeah. of course its gonna look damn near real.

he is of course gonna stake his rep on it. theyre that good, and he has how many pairs of $170 to sell? lol. put my rep on the line with these too for a 200k house. its so jacked up you wont be able to prove anything.

all i know is, i dont have a blue check or anything. if i came with those pics, people would laugh me out of the post.

ive done enough research in the fake market, and WARNED about all this even before release, on november 4. lol. ive dealt with factory owners and middlemen, and they are all laughing harder than ever.

and you think nike wants to address this??? lol. oh they did. with that chinese lawsuit a lil while back. people are pissed and theyre gonna cover their ***.

maybe they are happy marcus is taking all the heat.

thats literally what im talking about. this dude tried saying covid was the reason. .....

if yall for real want to believe that dude..... feel free. the fakes of these were made with the same build specs as the authentics, at the same time. yeah. of course its gonna look damn near real.

he is of course gonna stake his rep on it. theyre that good, and he has how many pairs of $170 to sell? lol. put my rep on the line with these too for a 200k house. its so jacked up you wont be able to prove anything.

all i know is, i dont have a blue check or anything. if i came with those pics, people would laugh me out of the post.

ive done enough research in the fake market, and WARNED about all this even before release, on november 4. lol. ive dealt with factory owners and middlemen, and they are all laughing harder than ever.

and you think nike wants to address this??? lol. oh they did. with that chinese lawsuit a lil while back. people are pissed and theyre gonna cover their ***.

maybe they are happy marcus is taking all the heat.
Yes sir.... too much $ to be made, maybe he’s been 100% legit before this release but he will finesse his customers and get that paper, and can go back to being legit. But him acting like he’s got real pairs I think is full of crap. His reasoning was stupid

Only place I would have wanted these from is Trophy Room or snkrs for retail

Release is ovr, on to the next,

prolly top 3 goofiest JB release ever

Only place I would have wanted these from is Trophy Room or snkrs for retail

Release is ovr, on to the next,

prolly top 3 goofiest JB release ever
for real

funny. the new travis scott 1 high fakes pass check check until you remove the insole and look at the stitching being different. those seem to be exact except for pulling out the insoles and seeing the stitching to be different.

Yes sir.... too much $ to be made, maybe he’s been 100% legit before this release but he will finesse his customers and get that paper, and can go back to being legit. But him acting like he’s got real pairs I think is full of crap. His reasoning was stupid
thats what all these resellers knew going into this release. all the other hoopla and shadiness only helped their cause. the quality was immaculate and available when sneakpeek pics dropped.

the second i hear him say because of corona, i damn near lost it.

Honestly, it’s not as simple as don’t buy off the reseller. There’s always money to be made and people want to buy shoes whether that’s off the nostalgia tip or just to fit in (as sadly as that sounds). Resellers want the business and for some, it’s their full time job and their means of putting food on the table. The bull**** is going to continue unless Nike puts harsher regulation into their account holders. How that goes, who knows...
I appreciate your reply and that’s half the reason I frequent NT, to engage in discussions about sneakers and sneaker culture. These are 2 different conversations though so I won’t speak on what people do to support themselves and their family.

If resellers can’t flip these shoes and they’re stuck with stock, they won’t consume as many the next time around. Just basic supply and demand principles right.

This could affect Nike if they truly are in the resell game (I believe they are) because they won’t benefit from the inflated princes on sites like StockX. So maybe production numbers go down and the end result is still scarcity.

In theory, Nike still sells out because us non bot folks who aren’t trying to make a job out of buying something faster than others and inflating the price will have a chance to purchase at retail. I say all this knowing there are many other factors to consider like social media/celeb hype. But if Nike isn’t selling out to resellers, will that diminish the resell market to a niche group again?

:stoneface:

I paid damn near $500 release day

not surewhat the funk you
I didn't say you.. I was speaking in general.. long time ago but I'm sure most remember everyone saying don't buy now, wait for them to actually release ONLINE.

Why did my mans put plain blue laces like he’s really doin it 😂 😂 😂

I wasn’t sure if he was being funny or not. Everyone calling him out in the comments and he’s like “what you mean”

E434F476-CE67-4EAC-BD62-F138BA13B893.jpeg

😂

idc about these. i have actual Chicago's. and even if i didn't,i have too much heat to care. i won't let myself get too bothered over missing out on kicks and things like that anymorw

word, too many releases nowadays to help get over missing out on some

i cry some nights from missing out on frags tho

i wonder why he doesn’t use snkrs :lol:
Order #3 they gotta check your social media to see if you’re “important”

Back
Top Bottom