Trying To Talk This Female?

I Don't ever do this. But anyways I'm trying get at this chick in my school but i really don't how i should approach the situation. Last Week inthe lounge area i was taking to my female friend and she was sitting next but i thought nothing. So I get Home and comment on my friend status so i get afriend request from shawty and in my head i'm thinking word? So I accept the Friend request of course. Then I Write On Her Wall "Don't Be AStranger" So She write back on mine saying she won't! So I cOMMENt on her status and we having a good conservation and stuff A lot of LOL's So ISay F it Imma just send a message to her inbox. So We Talking and what not? And I Say I Better See Her In School Tomorrow and stuff like that and reminding hernot to be stranger and what not and she was promises she won't. So I See Her the next day and she gives me a hug. So I See again and she walks past talkingabout she about to leave so i grab her and pull her back and say you just gonna walk past me without give me hug. So Says she was gonna be back. So Basically Ibe talking to this chick everyday on FB. And everytime i her she gives me hug but i haven't really got a chance to talk to her One On One. But Anywaysshe's talking to this dude I think? She Takes Hella Pics with him on FB but i ask a question about something. aND she's that's her friend. But herFB Relationship Status says Single but sometimes i see dude around her I don't really know! I Really Don't Care But Imma Try To SEE which way I shouldget at her. Suggestions?

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

I Don't ever do this. Suggestions?
PICS are a must....
wink.gif

1. The stranger line is corny.
2. Stop forcing her to give you hugs, let it be natural.
3. stop taking facebook so seriously, i get some dudes are better at talking to a chick online.. but atleast talk to her on the phone or thru text, somethingmore personal.
4. talk to her in person.

I Don't ever do this. But anyways I'm trying get at this chick in my school but i really don't how i should approach the situation. Last Week in the lounge area i was taking to my female friend and she was sitting next but i thought nothing. So I get Home and comment on my friend status so i get a friend request from shawty and in my head i'm thinking word? So I accept the Friend request of course. Then I Write On Her Wall "Don't Be A Stranger" So She write back on mine saying she won't! So I cOMMENt on her status and we having a good conservation and stuff A lot of LOL's So I Say F it Imma just send a message to her inbox. So We Talking and what not? And I Say I Better See Her In School Tomorrow and stuff like that and reminding her not to be stranger and what not and she was promises she won't. So I See Her the next day and she gives me a hug. So I See again and she walks past talking about she about to leave so i grab her and pull her back and say you just gonna walk past me without give me hug. So Says she was gonna be back. So Basically I be talking to this chick everyday on FB. And everytime i her she gives me hug but i haven't really got a chance to talk to her One On One. But Anyways she's talking to this dude I think? She Takes Hella Pics with him on FB but i ask a question about something. aND she's that's her friend. But her FB Relationship Status says Single but sometimes i see dude around her I don't really know! I Really Don't Care But Imma Try To SEE which way I should get at her. Suggestions?
MassFacepalm.jpg

I remember when young men didn't need computers to interact with women.

I\ \So Basically I be talking to this chick everyday on FB. And everytime i her she gives me hug but i haven't really got a chance to talk to her One On One. But Anyways she's talking to this dude I think? She Takes Hella Pics with him on FB but i ask a question about something. aND she's that's her friend.

First of all please fix yours sentence structure I can barely understand your 6th grade writing skills.

But her FB Relationship Status says Single but sometimes i see dude around her I don't really know! I Really Don't Care But Imma Try To SEE which way I should get at her. Suggestions?

If shes with the other dude all the time ethier its time for to move in for the kill. . or YNS and move on to the next girl on the play ground

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

3. stop taking facebook so seriously, i get some dudes are better at talking to a chick online.. but atleast talk to her on the phone or thru text, something more personal.
Yeah I Know I didn't really get the chance To I wanna get her number In person Not on FB. Fb isn't good for everything you know. She AddMe Though. But I Get what you saying!

sometimes you just know, when a girl is outside your range....

I woudln't mess, she sounds like she get AROUND.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

3. stop taking facebook so seriously, i get some dudes are better at talking to a chick online.. but atleast talk to her on the phone or thru text, something more personal.
Yeah I Know I didn't really get the chance To I wanna get her number In person Not on FB. Fb isn't good for everything you know. She Add Me Though. But I Get what you saying!

laugh.gif
If only it was, right? With your game, you two would be married bynow.

sick.gif
at this dude's grammar. I know this isn't English class but there is a line that you just don't cross.

Anyway, from what I interpreted, she's digging you, at the very least a physical attraction. Get off of facebook and start hanging out one on one. If thisis just a smash situation, invite her to parties with you. If not, go to a library, spin class, or a pumpkin patch, given this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom