Trying To Talk This Female?

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

son that facepalm picture caught me off guard i spit out a honey bun i was eating..

also you need to man up... you acting like a lil kid. make your move or let other dude win its as simple as that. get her phone number, stop talking to her on facebook.. stop asking for hugs (friend zone) make some hard moves to establish you aint just a friend.... step ya game up cause i am disappointed lol.
Iight bro! I See what i gOTTa do! I gotta go hard that's not a problem!

Oh lord! This doesn't seem like it will conclude in an satisfactory fashion.

Oh It Will I got this. I gotta Be MAN No *!*%@ !##!!
Gimme yo got d@*# number!
roll.gif

sf8mc9.jpg

Sounds like you're acting kinda scary. Ask her if she wants to do something sometime, and actually have something to do. And not on facebook... just seewhat's up with her. Worst that can happen is she says no and you move on.. but all of that tryna get a hug and saying 'don't be a stranger'gets old after the first time.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Suggestion?

Honestly....It's over man, Just leave it alone and get ya Hova/Swizz beats on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
On To The Next One Huh?
nahh don't give up
laugh.gif

Well don't nessicarily "give up". But certainly fall back, she's getting the sence that your thirsty, and never thirst over a girl, too much drinks in the fridge to just feind for one.
Word, even i get the sense that youre extra thirsty just from reading your post.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Suggestion?

Honestly....It's over man, Just leave it alone and get ya Hova/Swizz beats on

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
On To The Next One Huh?
nahh don't give up
laugh.gif

Well don't nessicarily "give up". But certainly fall back, she's getting the sence that your thirsty, and never thirst over a girl, too much drinks in the fridge to just feind for one.
Word, even i get the sense that youre extra thirsty just from reading your post.

Word? I felt like I haven't done enough seriously!

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I Don't ever do this. But anyways I'm trying get at this chick in my school but i really don't how i should approach the situation. Last Week in the lounge area i was taking to my female friend and she was sitting next but i thought nothing. So I get Home and comment on my friend status so i get a friend request from shawty and in my head i'm thinking word? So I accept the Friend request of course. Then I Write On Her Wall "Don't Be A Stranger" So She write back on mine saying she won't! So I cOMMENt on her status and we having a good conservation and stuff A lot of LOL's So I Say F it Imma just send a message to her inbox. So We Talking and what not? And I Say I Better See Her In School Tomorrow and stuff like that and reminding her not to be stranger and what not and she was promises she won't. So I See Her the next day and she gives me a hug. So I See again and she walks past talking about she about to leave so i grab her and pull her back and say you just gonna walk past me without give me hug. So Says she was gonna be back. So Basically I be talking to this chick everyday on FB. And everytime i her she gives me hug but i haven't really got a chance to talk to her One On One. But Anyways she's talking to this dude I think? She Takes Hella Pics with him on FB but i ask a question about something. aND she's that's her friend. But her FB Relationship Status says Single but sometimes i see dude around her I don't really know! I Really Don't Care But Imma Try To SEE which way I should get at her. Suggestions?
MassFacepalm.jpg

I remember when young men didn't need computers to interact with women.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

yo son, dont mean to slay u but i didn't comprehend anything i read as far as wat u wrote.
nerd.gif

Where you from man? I understood everything OP said. He used regular English not even Ebonics.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

yo son, dont mean to slay u but i didn't comprehend anything i read as far as wat u wrote.
nerd.gif

Where you from man? I understood everything OP said. He used regular English not even Ebonics.

ohh word, so u understood all those incomplete sentence he had on there huh
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

nerd.gif

x2

What?

The internet has really messed folks up.

really.........

I can't imagine how you feel OP. I bet you think she flirting with you like crazy on the net but it's just not the same hu? I guess you better settlefor cybering, since you would not be able to do anything with a real life vag.

Internet pimpin can only take you so far....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I Don't ever do this. But anyways I'm trying get at this chick in my school but i really don't how i should approach the situation. Last Week in the lounge area i was taking to my female friend and she was sitting next but i thought nothing. So I get Home and comment on my friend status so i get a friend request from shawty and in my head i'm thinking word? So I accept the Friend request of course. Then I Write On Her Wall "Don't Be A Stranger" So She write back on mine saying she won't! So I cOMMENt on her status and we having a good conservation and stuff A lot of LOL's So I Say F it Imma just send a message to her inbox. So We Talking and what not? And I Say I Better See Her In School Tomorrow and stuff like that and reminding her not to be stranger and what not and she was promises she won't. So I See Her the next day and she gives me a hug. So I See again and she walks past talking about she about to leave so i grab her and pull her back and say you just gonna walk past me without give me hug. So Says she was gonna be back. So Basically I be talking to this chick everyday on FB. And everytime i her she gives me hug but i haven't really got a chance to talk to her One On One. But Anyways she's talking to this dude I think? She Takes Hella Pics with him on FB but i ask a question about something. aND she's that's her friend. But her FB Relationship Status says Single but sometimes i see dude around her I don't really know! I Really Don't Care But Imma Try To SEE which way I should get at her. Suggestions?
MassFacepalm.jpg

I remember when young men didn't need computers to interact with women.
My sentiments exactly
tired.gif

Son why did you just FZ yourself?

Back
Top Bottom