tsa is out of control

Wouldn't mind working as TSA tho.
grin.gif

....just look at the chick going through with the bikini.
devil.gif

Wouldn't mind working as TSA tho.
grin.gif

....just look at the chick going through with the bikini.
devil.gif

9/11 victims didn't have a choice to live. You have a choice to decide if your life is worth getting  searched like everyone else. This shouldn't be an issue.

9/11 victims didn't have a choice to live. You have a choice to decide if your life is worth getting  searched like everyone else. This shouldn't be an issue.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

The answer really isn't that difficult - don't fly. I'm sure Amtrak and/or Greyhound will be glad to have you.
Its that simple 
if another plane blows up then they would be $!@##!@# about how they need to step up security 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

The answer really isn't that difficult - don't fly. I'm sure Amtrak and/or Greyhound will be glad to have you.
Its that simple 
if another plane blows up then they would be $!@##!@# about how they need to step up security 

As long as no one is touching my junk i'm good. I don't have the biggest meat in the world but x-ray vision doesnt scare me son

As long as no one is touching my junk i'm good. I don't have the biggest meat in the world but x-ray vision doesnt scare me son

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

9/11 was damn near 10 yrs ago homie... you sound like a idiot... they could blow up malls, subways, random sporting events , if the terrorist threat was real we'd have more than 1 incident in 10 yrs...
its an issue when the officials who are sworn to protect your civil rights and liberties do more to exercise their right to do whatever they feel is necessary without any involvement of public opinion...

So your telling me flying is a privilege and not a right correct?

9/11 was damn near 10 yrs ago homie... you sound like a idiot... they could blow up malls, subways, random sporting events , if the terrorist threat was real we'd have more than 1 incident in 10 yrs...
its an issue when the officials who are sworn to protect your civil rights and liberties do more to exercise their right to do whatever they feel is necessary without any involvement of public opinion...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

THIS.

They are truly getting out of hand
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

THIS.

They are truly getting out of hand
30t6p3b.gif

those Xray machines are concentrated on the skin.. there hasnt been enough time to decide whether these machines are safe ...

would you allow a dentist or doctor to xray you without a lead apron?

so why would you allow 13 dollar hr employees to blast you with an undetermined amount of radiation . These machines arent checked by officals on a daily basis to monitor the radiation output or do they have the necessary personel to do so ....

THIS NATION IS FULL OF BRAIN DEAD ******S WHO DO WHATEVER THE GOVT TELLS THEM , AND ITS SICKENING, SAD , AND INFURIATING AT THE SAME TIME...

Back
Top Bottom