Turns out the new Mustang wasn't that great after all.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Nissan 370z>>>>>

370 is ugly, japanese, slow, and a ricers dream car.

if anyone pays more then $25k for that car then they need to consider suicide.

There's always so much competition for dumbest statements on NT award.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Nissan 370z>>>>>

370 is ugly, japanese, slow, and a ricers dream car.

if anyone pays more then $25k for that car then they need to consider suicide.

There's always so much competition for dumbest statements on NT award.

I have a Z and had a Mustang GT as a rental when I drove to Vegas.

I haven't seen one person mention the weight of the cars.

The Z is heavy for it's size as it is. It could be more nimble.

The Mustang is pretty heavy in it's own right, but with it be longer than the Z turns for me were a little bit rougher.

From a daily driving stand point I like my Z better, but the Mustang was fun on the long stretches through the desert.

Anyways

Porsche >>>>

Will be trading in my Z next year for Cayman S if my plan goes through!

I have a Z and had a Mustang GT as a rental when I drove to Vegas.

I haven't seen one person mention the weight of the cars.

The Z is heavy for it's size as it is. It could be more nimble.

The Mustang is pretty heavy in it's own right, but with it be longer than the Z turns for me were a little bit rougher.

From a daily driving stand point I like my Z better, but the Mustang was fun on the long stretches through the desert.

Anyways

Porsche >>>>

Will be trading in my Z next year for Cayman S if my plan goes through!

Originally Posted by THockey66

and its a number I would expect from a car with 2 more cylinders, because even the LS1 made more than what the mustang made up until 2011
...yet, you're next statement was:

keep in mind that the vq37 is a V6 with a liter less
Well the he LS1 is a 5.7L motor compared to the 4.6L 2011 Mustang. Looks like a liter less to me.

goes to show that not all sports cars need a V8.
Sports cars don't even "need" a 6-cylinder, though. Modern advancements and forced induction, especially, prove this. Last i checked, the Evos and STI's of the world seem to be doing just fine with motors the size of the bottle of soda we drink out of.

Imagine if nissan made one with a VH or VK engine
Well they don't, so throw that out the window.

but still the point Im trying to show is that for a V8 to make low numbers is bad, and its not like they where trying to improve gas mileage. The VQ (N/A 3.7 V6) made more than the 2010 and down mustang (4.6 V8) with no force induction.

and I know that not all sports car need a V8 or V6, but you cant tell me that most domestic car owner dont swear up and down that da american V8>>every other car manufacturer.

Originally Posted by THockey66

and its a number I would expect from a car with 2 more cylinders, because even the LS1 made more than what the mustang made up until 2011
...yet, you're next statement was:

keep in mind that the vq37 is a V6 with a liter less
Well the he LS1 is a 5.7L motor compared to the 4.6L 2011 Mustang. Looks like a liter less to me.

goes to show that not all sports cars need a V8.
Sports cars don't even "need" a 6-cylinder, though. Modern advancements and forced induction, especially, prove this. Last i checked, the Evos and STI's of the world seem to be doing just fine with motors the size of the bottle of soda we drink out of.

Imagine if nissan made one with a VH or VK engine
Well they don't, so throw that out the window.

but still the point Im trying to show is that for a V8 to make low numbers is bad, and its not like they where trying to improve gas mileage. The VQ (N/A 3.7 V6) made more than the 2010 and down mustang (4.6 V8) with no force induction.

and I know that not all sports car need a V8 or V6, but you cant tell me that most domestic car owner dont swear up and down that da american V8>>every other car manufacturer.

Haha, bench racers. Also,
Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Cayman S

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom