TV Help vol. 60hz or 120hz

looking to buy a new tv a size between 37 and 42 and I was wondering
does it REALLY matter about the hz with the size that I want?

nerd.gif

looking to buy a new tv a size between 37 and 42 and I was wondering
does it REALLY matter about the hz with the size that I want?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

if your playing video games then grab one with 120hz
I agree, I got a great deal on a Plasma 2 years ago, but it being only 60hz is the one thing that bugs me, you can tell.

Originally Posted by ratherunique1

if your playing video games then grab one with 120hz
I agree, I got a great deal on a Plasma 2 years ago, but it being only 60hz is the one thing that bugs me, you can tell.

120hz all the way, movies look great with it. Wish I would've known about this before i bought a tv a few years ago.

120hz all the way, movies look great with it. Wish I would've known about this before i bought a tv a few years ago.

I hear that alot about grabbin 120hz for gamin and what not but I got a 1080p, 60hz and Black Ops looks fine on it

I hear that alot about grabbin 120hz for gamin and what not but I got a 1080p, 60hz and Black Ops looks fine on it

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Same here.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Same here.

Yeah, huge difference. I have Sony Bravia that's 60Hz and another Bravia that does 120Hz, MAJOR difference.

Yeah, huge difference. I have Sony Bravia that's 60Hz and another Bravia that does 120Hz, MAJOR difference.

Dont get a 60hz if you can afford better...Didnt think there was a difference until I got one

Dont get a 60hz if you can afford better...Didnt think there was a difference until I got one

Experts, what is the relationship between the Hz of an LCD and features like Sony's Motion-Flow? I've seen Sony Bravia's running their Motion Flow at 240Hz and thought it looked very un-natural. To me, 120Hz MF looked the best.

Back
Top Bottom