TWIN PEAKS to return in 2016

Recap of the series trailer:

Not Twin Peaks, but about David Lynch from his actors

Last edited:
i'm gonna have to go into this new series fresh...not watching any preview/promo stuff...just gonna wait for the show

don't know if it's a Showtime glitch or Xfinity but I can watch the first 4 episodes already

Well, that first episode was....weird. 
laugh.gif

They jumped right into the mind******** with this one.  No attempt to make it seem like a normal story. 

so do i gotta go back and watch 2 seasons of a 20+ year old show to watch this? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Well, that first episode was....weird. :lol:

They jumped right into the mind******** with this one.  No attempt to make it seem like a normal story. 

Episode 3 is just troll level with the absurdity of the weirdness. I was so lost and it's hard to be interested when they just go overboard with the weird factor

That's exactly what I'm wondering bro

You'll be extremely lost if you don't watch the OG, I was pretty lost and I've seen the OG multiple times ( it's been years since last view, I actually decided I needed to go back and rewatch) other than some great visuals I doubt you'll enjoy it even. Even though it's 20+ years it's an incredibly good burn. Lynch was was way ahead of his time. It'd be kinda like jumping into a new star wars movie, and never watching the older ones you'll miss out on a ton. Hope that helps, no offense...but why the interest if you've never seen the OG?

Thanks man, that's what I was thinking. Im interested in the new one because the OG has a huge cult following and I'm into trippy supernatural stuff but I was way too young to be into the original when it aired. I'd like to know what all the hubbub is about

Thanks man, that's what I was thinking. Im interested in the new one because the OG has a huge cult following and I'm into trippy supernatural stuff but I was way too young to be into the original when it aired. I'd like to know what all the hubbub is about

You'll like the OG then even though it's 20+ years old it's aged well. It's not like trying to watch Gilligan's island or something... I know trying to watch old stuff can be tough compared to what we see now, but it's worth it. If your not into it by the time you see the dancing dwarf you probably won't be.

Back
Top Bottom