twitch bans 2019 Streamer of the Year Dr. Disrespect

I was never a fan because at the end of the day whether it’s a character or not, he ran his platform on treating others like dirt. He cheated on his wife (apparently while pregnant) then used his “emotional distress” over the situation to get more donations from his viewers. Then last year he felt it was necessary to invade people’s privacy and film inside of public bathrooms at E3 for publicity.

Based off of industry rumors I heard well before today, this may be related to sexual misconduct. I’ve heard the misconduct stories from devs who worked with him but I’ve also heard it may related to money laundering. Who really knows at this point, but honestly outside of him murdering someone nothing would surprise me.

I'm 36 and not a gamer and never watch twitch and still know who he is, he's pretty big mainstream wise

I never liked the dude. Like Hybrid said, he treats his fans like trash, and not only did he cheat on his wife while she was pregnant - he cried about it on stream and tried to make himself the victim and get sympathy from folks. FOH with that ****.

I was there at E3 when he decided to livestream the men’s bathroom. Wasn’t in the bathroom, but saw him go into it. He just walks around in his stupid character being loud and obnoxious. I don’t understand his gimmick, either. A wig and a bulletproof vest? I don’t get it.

If Slasher (esports consultant, he’s been on all sorts of news channels talking about esports and gaming), the ultimate “leak boy,” as they call him, is saying he knows what it is but won’t say WHAT it is, that’s how you know it’s something serious.

Honestly? Nothing of importance was lost.

My theory on why they reinstated them, is because they don't have a reason, and there are contractual obligations to keep maintaining the advertising campaign with Dr. Disrespect until a reason for the ban is made known.

That's just a theory, though.

If you watch the last eight minutes of his stream, it's super ****ing weird. Dude goes off about conspiracy theories, and once he checks his phone, you can see his face completely change, and he spends the rest of the stream holding back tears. He had to have done something ****ed up, and was clearly buying time.

My theory on why they reinstated them, is because they don't have a reason, and there are contractual obligations to keep maintaining the advertising campaign with Dr. Disrespect until a reason for the ban is made known.

That's just a theory, though.

If you watch the last eight minutes of his stream, it's super ****ing weird. Dude goes off about conspiracy theories, and once he checks his phone, you can see his face completely change, and he spends the rest of the stream holding back tears. He had to have done something ****ed up, and was clearly buying time.

Some ppl say he was raided and you can hear a bang at one point

Something he was messaged in chat and texted at the same time too

TIN FOIL HAT BIG LEMON TIME

Some ppl say he was raided and you can hear a bang at one point

Something he was messaged in chat and texted at the same time too

TIN FOIL HAT BIG LEMON TIME

Yeah at the 1:58 mark of the video of the final part of his stream, he takes his phone out of his pocket to check it, and you can see his demeanor just change instantly.

After he screams “wake up” when talking about the “point of the book”, he chokes on his own tears when he says “maybe it’s to be enlightened” (I think that’s what he said, I remember the word enlightened specifically).

I did think at one point I heard commotion in the background, but I couldn’t pick up on it. That last part where he freaks out has to be him seeing cops or some ****. Why else would he freak the **** out and cut the stream?

I wanna see what thathoneydip looks like without clothes

Here’s his photo from when he worked at Sledgehammer. And yes, he really is 6’8”.

Attachments

• 7E9C4712-13B9-4A0E-9CA3-36C2BB3A9098.jpeg
    7E9C4712-13B9-4A0E-9CA3-36C2BB3A9098.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 408
Back
Top Bottom