TWITTER - UNFOLLOW @IAMDIDDY

Joined Sep 20, 2008
DIDDY JUST HIT A MILLION FOLLOWERS BUT I HATE DUDE SO.....UNFOLLOW @IAMDIDDY IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING HIM ON TWITTER..WHY? JUST DO IT!!!!

Joined Jan 30, 2007
haha, I just saw that Cassie shout him out on it, smh. Lets see how fast dude drops from that milli

Joined Jul 21, 2005
If you are from BK, unfollow Diddy for what he did to shyne. If you are from Yonkers, unfollow Diddy for the Lox... if you watch MTV unfollow Diddy for givingus Day 26

just a few ive seen in the last couple minutes...

Joined Dec 9, 2001
Its not that serious.............I stopped using twitter anyway.......got old really quick (which reminds me, i need to change my sig)

Joined Sep 20, 2008
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Its not that serious.............I stopped using twitter anyway.......got old really quick (which reminds me, i need to change my sig)
u must not be interesting!!

Joined Mar 17, 2006

It's not twitter fault you're lame.

Joined Nov 15, 2007
People are actually unfollowing dude. If his numbers go under 1 million, I'm going to die of laughter.

Joined May 2, 2008
Originally Posted by TheTim11

u must not be interesting!!
Word... never seen that guy on twitter

Joined Apr 14, 2004
Originally Posted by Agthekid

It's not twitter fault you're lame.

plus why the hell u in a twitter thread if u don't use it anymore. lame *+$ dudes posting for the sake of posting. -follows diddy just so i can unfollowhim-

Joined Sep 20, 2008
Originally Posted by MillenTR

People are actually unfollowing dude. If his numbers go under 1 million, I'm going to die of laughter.
G I WOULD OD ON A BAG OF ROFFLES IF THIS HAPPENS!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now