Two and a Half Men Appreciation

I'm shocked at some of the negative responses, especially it being worse than Yes,Dear.

I think that Charlie is done with Chelsea because he slept with her best friend while they were on a break. I'm all messed up becauseI'm watching reruns and new episodes all mixed in together.

Jake is hilarious, but you knew he had to grow up at some point. Knowing my luck this show will be ending soon.

Can someone please tell me how Allan was with the sexy redhead ditzy chick? She is bad, I would just tape her mouth when we weren't getting it in

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm shocked at some of the negative responses, especially it being worse than Yes,Dear.

I think that Charlie is done with Chelsea because he slept with her best friend while they were on a break. I'm all messed up becauseI'm watching reruns and new episodes all mixed in together.

Jake is hilarious, but you knew he had to grow up at some point. Knowing my luck this show will be ending soon.

Can someone please tell me how Allan was with the sexy redhead ditzy chick? She is bad, I would just tape her mouth when we weren't getting it in

charlie hit it first...think alan got leftovers

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

charlie hit it first...think alan got leftovers

Originally Posted by silicapacks

shows worse than "yes, dear"
I don't even watch this show and I know that's a blatant lie
laugh.gif

The comment about the chicks are TRUTH. I saw a blonde one yesterday who actually slept with Alan over Charlie
laugh.gif
. SHE WAS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...to the haters of the show = / yourself.

The comment about the chicks are TRUTH. I saw a blonde one yesterday who actually slept with Alan over Charlie
laugh.gif
. SHE WAS
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...to the haters of the show = / yourself.

I can't even lie...watching the differences in lifestyles between the divorced father and the single player, I have yet another reason to not get married.

I think its time to go Netflix route b/c re-runs are all out of order

I can't even lie...watching the differences in lifestyles between the divorced father and the single player, I have yet another reason to not get married.

I think its time to go Netflix route b/c re-runs are all out of order

show is great...  been watching since season 2

for those just catching on... TV freeload forums is your friend
wink.gif
wink.gif

show is great...  been watching since season 2

for those just catching on... TV freeload forums is your friend
wink.gif
wink.gif

The first couple of seasons were good because Charlie pulled a lot of girls and Jake was funny when he was a kid. Like every show it tends to decline with time. 

The first couple of seasons were good because Charlie pulled a lot of girls and Jake was funny when he was a kid. Like every show it tends to decline with time. 

Back
Top Bottom