Tyler Perry glorifies simps

Has anyone noticed that he is the ONLY positive male role model in his movies?

Like the the only dude who has a squeaky clean rep. Even the guys who "simp" got something wrong with them.

yeah the only guy that got his head on straight is the guy that dresses up like his grandma and aunties

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Has anyone noticed that he is the ONLY positive male role model in his movies?

Like the the only dude who has a squeaky clean rep. Even the guys who "simp" got something wrong with them.

HAHA. I never thought of that. That's so true. His whole career is just a fraud.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

in what movie does the dude not "simp"?
most of your fav movies is about some chik being "saved"
i guess spidey, batman and all them get a pass right?

You're a fan of his, aren't you?

His film are catered to a specific crowd and nobody is up in arms about it other than those who see through his act. If everybody wasn't oblivious to his cliched message, than there wouldn't be a Tyler perry. Don't get mad at him, get mad at those support his stuff.

^ it's entertainment and all has a generally well intended moral revolving around family, togetherness, and of course God. You all crack me up being so pretentious like people can't do the same about your tastes, like the "music" you listen to for a start.

And Derek Luke ditches his fiancee and married Rudy Cosby because he realized having been friends for their entire life, that he in fact always loved her, with the exception of the night he let her get raped with caused her whole downward spiral which he felt partially responsible for because he allowed it to happen. ANd his fiacee/wife, though a successful lawyer herself, was a vindictive, jealous, spiteful hag and had gone as far as to try to pad charges to get Rudy out of his life.

Most movies, and most of anything men do, revolves around the impressing and attempted procurement of females.

It's beyond childish to run around and call any and everything simp for that reason.

coming to think about it, THIS!!!!
laugh.gif
Everybody simps in movies.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...you gotta remember one of the biggest simps alive...Mario. Dude hoppin through different worlds and stuff, just
cause Princess don't know how to stay in 1 damb castle.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...you gotta remember one of the biggest simps alive...Mario. Dude hoppin through different worlds and stuff, just
cause Princess don't know how to stay in 1 damb castle.

Mario was shameless. I don't wanna spoil the movie but I was watching Super 8 the other day and kept thinking to myself, who the hell would try to rescue a girl they just met/never smashed from a monster's lair. Even worse, why the hell would someone risk their own lives to help the hero simp. Who does that?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
Mario was shameless. But I don't wanna spoil the movie but I was watching Super 8 the other day and kept thinking to myself, who the hell would try to rescue a girl they just met/never smashed from a monster's lair. Even worse, why the hell would someone risk their own lives to help the hero simp. Who does that?

laugh.gif
Definitely didn't think about that last part. That IS a good question

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

That's because his movies cater to black women (most importantly, middle aged overweight single black women). They want a "simp" to rescue them from their everyday problems/issues. Knight in shining armor type steez.

I just can't believe the movie where Derek Luke wifed up Keisha Knight Pulliam, when she was a heroin addicted prostitute. That was beyond ridiculous.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

^ it's entertainment and all has a generally well intended moral revolving around family, togetherness, and of course God. You all crack me up being so pretentious like people can't do the same about your tastes, like the "music" you listen to for a start.

And Derek Luke ditches his fiancee and married Rudy Cosby because he realized having been friends for their entire life, that he in fact always loved her, with the exception of the night he let her get raped with caused her whole downward spiral which he felt partially responsible for because he allowed it to happen. ANd his fiacee/wife, though a successful lawyer herself, was a vindictive, jealous, spiteful hag and had gone as far as to try to pad charges to get Rudy out of his life.

Most movies, and most of anything men do, revolves around the impressing and attempted procurement of females.

It's beyond childish to run around and call any and everything simp for that reason.
you go girl!

Back
Top Bottom