Tyreke Evans wins NBA Rookie of the Year

Originally Posted by Beats05

He deserved it.  Jennings was hot early, Curry was hot late, Evans was hot all year.  Check the stats and his three game-winners.  The article missed his game-winning steal on Arenas.  Is Arenas still taboo?  Or maybe I just think it was a bigger deal than most people think because I had lower level seats to that game.  On a side note, I can't even imagine what kind of insanity would have occurred or would be occurring in the playoffs right now if the Thunder drafted him.
Thunder would be more dangerous with Curry imo. Another scorer, distributor, and outside threat.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

He deserved it.  Jennings was hot early, Curry was hot late, Evans was hot all year.  Check the stats and his three game-winners.  The article missed his game-winning steal on Arenas.  Is Arenas still taboo?  Or maybe I just think it was a bigger deal than most people think because I had lower level seats to that game.  On a side note, I can't even imagine what kind of insanity would have occurred or would be occurring in the playoffs right now if the Thunder drafted him.
Thunder would be more dangerous with Curry imo. Another scorer, distributor, and outside threat.

Disagree.  As much as I wasnt saying this a year ago, Curry is more truer point than Evans.  Evans would fit perfectly with Russ.

Originally Posted by dland24

Disagree.  As much as I wasnt saying this a year ago, Curry is more truer point than Evans.  Evans would fit perfectly with Russ.
How so? Two guards that can't shoot? Tyreke is a hell of a player, but he dominates the ball so much. Durant is the man on the Thunder. Curry would get him, and others easier looks and he can be the consistent outside threat that the Thunder desperately need. Curry can play the point or play off the ball too.

How so? Two guards that can't shoot? Tyreke is a hell of a player, but he dominates the ball so much. Durant is the man on the Thunder. Curry would get him, and others easier looks and he can be the consistent outside threat that the Thunder desperately need. Curry can play the point or play off the ball too.

i agree with franchise.. the only good options for the thunder, were harden or curry..

and on D, i think westbrook has sufficient size and strength to be able to guard the other teams 2 guard.. soo they would be able to protect curry on the Defensive end, like the 76ers did with iverson (eric snow played the 2 guards, while iverson guarded the points).. and the thunder would still have thabo

http://niketalk.com/topic/240871?page=1

Already knew coming in this will turn into a Curry thread somehow.
laugh.gif

Even if the Thunder took Curry or Evans, they would have been subjected to the same PT that Harden got. And consequently probably the same amount of output you are getting from Harden now. If the Thunder bench wasn't so thin, Harden would be starting and probably would have been a major player as well in the ROY race.

And Kobe would not be guarding Westbrook last night...      

Who's the lame taking shots at Tyreke with the weak jokes?

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

laugh.gif
at the salty Warriors fans....
Desperate for any kind of recognition.

Evans > Jennings > Curry

Whos Salty?
eek.gif

there has not been 1 salty comment.

btw Jennings > Curry is Laughable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

Evans > Jennings > Curry

Whos Salty?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

im a w's fan, but jennings and curry is still debatable. put jennings in the nellie's system and he would be putting up numbers. sure, he may not shoot as well of a pct, but the kid can blow by his defender with ease. with that said, i am still happy with curry. and tyreke was ROTY, and deservedly so.

laugh.gif

Evans > Jennings > Curry

Whos Salty?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Watch more than Bay Area basketball.

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif

Evans > Jennings > Curry

Whos Salty?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

im a w's fan, but jennings and curry is still debatable. put jennings in the nellie's system and he would be putting up numbers. sure, he may not shoot as well of a pct, but the kid can blow by his defender with ease. with that said, i am still happy with curry. and tyreke was ROTY, and deservedly so.
He may but Curry is a clear better shooter. look at jennings %

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif

Evans > Jennings > Curry

Whos Salty?
eek.gif

laugh.gif

He may but Curry is a clear better shooter. look at jennings %

i just said he shot a better pct, lol. heck, curry is a better shooter than most players, period. the fact is curry has all the freedom to do whatever he wants on the court. skiles is doing a great job developing jennings.

laugh.gif

Evans > Jennings > Curry

Whos Salty?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
not even..Jennings is in the playoffs...and they are still winning without Bogut..Jennings is a huge part of that success.

This reminds me a lot of the Braun-Tulowitzki ROY race a couple years ago in the NL, where Braun got it despite the Rockies making the playoffs. I still think Tulo should have taken it, but I'm not quite sure about Jennings/Evans. The numbers aren't wildly different and the Bucks are in the postseason, but Jennings' FG% hurts the eye.

laugh.gif
 What?
That would be a disaster waiting to happen. 

Back
Top Bottom