UA Curry 4

how? from the UA website pre-order or
I know a guy.

The white is a leather/synthetic leather. Soft to the touch but has good support. The Black is a knit that reminds me of how an ultra boost cradles my foot. I really like the mix of knit and leather.

I’m hoping to workout in them tomorrow and get a better feel for them

I know a guy.

The white is a leather/synthetic leather. Soft to the touch but has good support. The Black is a knit that reminds me of how an ultra boost cradles my foot. I really like the mix of knit and leather.

That's what's up. How's the cushion feel from trying them on so far? Low to the ground but a slight bounce?

I just got a free $10 gift card from UA in my email to be used betwee 11-1 to 11-15. Anybody know if any 4s releasing during that period?

I know Champ pack will be gone by then but hopefully the blk/wht pair will still be available. ⏳

And dang those Chinas look dope. Ugh UA WHAT YOU DOIN BABY??

Edit after watching vid: Sooo Steph has a newborn son?? :nerd::ohwell::lol:

Last edited:
Loved hooping in both the 1s and 2s...
Skipped all 3s, 3zeros just on a hunch that I wouldn't like them

Can't wait to try these 4s in a couple weeks

I know a guy.

It's "Tomorrow" now :rofl: how are they?

I know a guy.

is it threadbourne?

lol. Yeah that mall is becoming a ghost town or are they renovating? I've gone there a few times and it's not what it used to be. The new Foot locker is probably the best store there.

Back
Top Bottom