UA Curry 4

35DDDB7E-5BCA-40A4-A29F-61CBD115BB9F.jpeg
Went to my local Mall(Tanforan/San Bruno) and Finishline had them. Glad I was able to get them in store!
Upper? Is it the same as the others or different

Did anybody go out to the 4 drop zones to try for a signed pair? I didn't. :blush:
Its probably over by now. I wasnt about to fight traffic and BART to get in get city lol. Oh well
What cities/areas did they drop the shoes at?

3 in San Francisco and 1 in Oakland.

I went to the Oakland one. I think they only dropped like 6 or 7 shoes. Over 100 people there. And in between the event, it got windy as hell so they had people just stand in line for like 2 hours in the cold *** wind waiting for it to die town so the drone could do the delivery. People who didn't get shoes got either backpack/hoodie/t-shirt/dad hat/basketball/socks - and they didn't even have enough to pass to everybody even if they had a wrist band. :smh:

I think they had more shoes but had to cancel it and just call it a day because the wind wouldn't die down.

^Well 30 shoes divided evenly between 4 drops is 7 a location plus 2 extra. Ive read a lot of upset folks. Perhaps it couldve been communicated better to the folks waiting out in that wind, but i think its still pretty cool nonetheless that we got the chance to participate if we wanted to.

^Well 30 shoes divided evenly between 4 drops is 7 a location plus 2 extra. Ive read a lot of upset folks. Perhaps it couldve been communicated better to the folks waiting out in that wind, but i think its still pretty cool nonetheless that we got the chance to participate if we wanted to.

Yeah, it was just poorly planned. Not only the cold *** wind, but there were also not enough items to pass out to people who got there in time for a wrist band. Keep in mind, there were a bunch of people who left with their wristbands after waiting for hours because the staff were extremely tight lipped about what was going on during the huge downtime. After accounting for those people who left with their wristbands, there weren't enough items to go around. So if everybody who had bands stayed, they might've stopped at like #60 or something.

This is exactly how my experience with the curry 4 went. Although the rating at 8.5 is a bit generous Sounds a lot like another review I read too.

Odd not many got the black/gold. Saw them at Tanforan FNL and Champs Valley Fair. Nothing at Stonestown Galleria. Good thing got them off UA in the morning

Odd not many got the black/gold. Saw them at Tanforan FNL and Champs Valley Fair. Nothing at Stonestown Galleria. Good thing got them off UA in the morning

Yup. The 3 foot lockers I stopped by at didn’t have the black/Gold. Only royal pair.

I didn’t stop by Dicks so I am not sure. I don’t think am gonna cop the black/Gold. I just wanted to see them in person since they look nice in photos.

I was at Newpark Mall in the east bay. Didn’t have the black and golds anywhere, just the royal blue and white pairs. I went to Dicks in Dublin and got em. They even let me use the 25% off on em. Thought it would be excluded. They had maybe only 3 more pairs out. A 9.5, 10.5, and an 11

Attachments

• BED4C6A6-6A18-4E84-9EA6-EA5383800599.jpeg
    BED4C6A6-6A18-4E84-9EA6-EA5383800599.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 20
Guess I'll be going to check Dicks *pause today. Serramonte one didn't have any on display unless they have them in back or sold out? Was there at 8pm though.

Last edited:
For Bay Area head. Checked out Dicks in serramonte. They are cleaned out of good sizes of the black and gold pair. A lot of people took advantage of that discount

Back
Top Bottom