Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

I don't think non healthcare folks know what to do in this situation. They should really really teach basic life support starting from grade school. Those dudes in the military gear, if they were actually military SHOULD have known better. :smh:
Yeah, I mean I don’t expect much out of civilians, but not one of these dudes in military gear knew BLS or checked on dude on the floor? At the end of one of the vids, there’s a person wearing a jacket that had “police” on the sleeve and a badge on, but typing away on their phone...

Lock them little fers up. But I hate when kids do bad/dumb **** we automatically charge it to bad parents. U can’t be supervised 24 hrs a day, weve all did **** we wasn’t supposed to when moms or pops wasn’t around. But for normal people it might be smoking a little weed, sneaking people in the house. But some of these kids are straight demons but they need to face adult consequences cuz this is fd up.

They need to start putting mandatory warnings on social media vids with death in it like some auto tag ****

I randomly saw this on IG without knowing they was gonna show dude dying on camera damn smh

I got viscerally angry when I heard that girl crying out for her phone after getting out of the car they just wrecked.

RIP to dude. Wasn't worth holding onto the car, but I wouldn't be thinking straight in that situation either.

Could be, but I’m gonna go with the parents just being **** as more likely....it’s ok for kids to do bad things while unsupervised, we’ve all been there, grew up in a single parent household and spent plenty days after school in latch key being the last kid picked up because mom could never make it on time....still she found a way to teach me some common sense....these girls literally had none, not even one bit and from what I hear don’t even show any remorse for the life they took....just lock them away and throw away the key....imagine your loved one being taken in such a senseless way....damn.
As a parent of a 15yo, I must say... Parenting ain't easy. Especially nowadays with social media and everything in the world being easily accessible to them. It's really really tough being a parent in these times 😞

Broad Daylight man.

Terrible all around.

It is deeper than just, "2 bad kids doing a bad thing" but that is a different convo.

Terrible situation man.

Lock them little fers up. But I hate when kids do bad/dumb **** we automatically charge it to bad parents. U can’t be supervised 24 hrs a day, weve all did **** we wasn’t supposed to when moms or pops wasn’t around. But for normal people it might be smoking a little weed, sneaking people in the house. But some of these kids are straight demons but they need to face adult consequences cuz this is fd up.

Thanks for making sense and not making sweeping assumptions.

As a parent of a 15yo, I must say... Parenting ain't easy. Especially nowadays with social media and everything in the world being easily accessible to them. It's really really tough being a parent in these times 😞

I mean even before social media you really don't know what other crazy kids are out there influencing your child. All you can do is teach them basic moral values and hope for the best. Social media has become a scapegoat for many things that have been going on in the world way before the internet.

Terrible, RIP to the driver...These kids should go away for a long time and a lot of ppl were wildin in this vid as well

And can’t automatically blame parents for everything kids do, especially at these girls ages...They old enough to have their own character traits and make independent decisions away from whatever their parents taught em

Last edited:
Remember the thick *** barrier between passengers and the driver in cabs?

That's why.

The entire Uber/ridesharing story arc is only going to end up with cabs with an automated dispatching system instead, which is what that tech should've been in the first place.

Remember the thick *** barrier between passengers and the driver in cabs?

That's why.

The entire Uber/ridesharing story arc is only going to end up with cabs with an automated dispatching system instead, which is what that tech should've been in the first place.
Think this was an Uber eats in this situation tho, so nobody supposed to ride wit em...Those girls just picked yo as a target

Yeah it’s clear who in here don’t have kids
Terrible, RIP to the driver...These kids should go away for a long time and a lot of ppl were wildin in his vid as well

And can’t automatically blame parents for everything kids do, especially at these girls ages...They old enough to have their own character traits and make independent decisions away from whatever their parents taught em

Yea, people are wild as hell thinking a parent should be held responsible for what their child does, AS IF everything a parent does/teaches their child is always a direct reflection of how the child acts.

Think about all the stupid things we did as teenagers and how much of that was a result of what our parents did/didn't teach us.

Kids are dumb.
Kids do dumb things.

To blame parents is just dumb.

Yes, I know this is an EXTREME situation since we are talking about a robbery that lead to a car crash.
Yes, I know this is an EXTREME situation since we are talking about a robbery that lead to a car crash.

Some of these parents are equally as terrible and/or worse than these kids. If they growing up watching their parents and adults wildin’ out on social media, what y’all think the kids gone do???? Kids copy their elders. If the elders are exhibiting these traits, so will the kids. Again, kids literally do what adults do, verbatim. Can’t be a parent acting a donkey out here, but expect your child to act accordingly and have manners.

I honestly don’t like ANYONE getting life sentences or railroaded in court. Whether 14 or 44. Give them time but also realize that rehabilitation is possible. When I say “f*** them kids” I’m basically saying “f**** the adults too” :lol: :lol: :lol:

There’s literally no empathy or accountability in modern society. Again, these kids are only copying what they see grown adults do....

Her only wanting her “phone” shows how attached people have become to these devices. The desensitization id real.

You're responsible for the child until they're 18. After that, they make their choices. Underage "children" are killing? Unacceptable. Parents aren't responsible for bad influences but they are responsible for raising the kid and putting them on a good path as much as possible until they're 18. Parents and kids are responsible for the consequences of their actions and parents should make sure kids don't do bad things repeatedly. You really letting underage kids off the hook? Nope. This reckless behavior should have been corrected before this type of murder happened.

You're responsible for the child until they're 18. After that, they make their choices. Underage "children" are killing? Unacceptable. Parents aren't responsible for bad influences but they are responsible for raising the kid and putting them on a good path as much as possible until they're 18. Parents and kids are responsible for the consequences of their actions and parents should make sure kids don't do bad things repeatedly. You really letting underage kids off the hook? Nope. This reckless behavior should have been corrected before this type of murder happened.
I am NOT saying there aren't parents out there that haven't raised their kids right, we know that exists.

But as far as you being held responsible for them pulling a stunt like this? Hell nah man.

How can a parent "make sure" the child doesn't do something like that? You aren't even being realistic right now.

You know how many parents put their kids on the right path only for that child to not do what the parent has shown/instructed them to do?

I am NOT saying there aren't parents out there that haven't raised their kids right, we know that exists.

But as far as you being held responsible for them pulling a stunt like this? Hell nah man.

How can a parent "make sure" the child doesn't do something like that? You aren't even being realistic right now.

You know how many parents put their kids on the right path only for that child to not do what the parent has shown/instructed them to do?
What legal guardian do underage kids have? Parents aren't legally responsible though for under 18 kids? That's what I'm saying. When you're legal you are on your own. Simple.

What legal guardian underage kids have? Parents aren't legally responsible though for under 18 kids? That'd what I'm saying. When you're legal you are on your own. Simple.

You are responsible for them as far as providing food/water/clothing/shelter, sure.

But as far as the parents being CHARGED for a crime the kids committed, the legal system doesn't work that way. (Which was what was mentioned earlier.)

Back
Top Bottom