Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

These 2 should be charged as adults and spend the rest of their lives in jail.
They knew what they were doing by carjacking the dude. That wasnt an accident. Then the one is worried about her mother****ing phone while the dude is face first on the ground gasping for air taking his last breaths.

I feel bad for the parents bc they are probably working while these 2 morons are doing this ****. You cant put that on the parents. You have kids that come from a good home and are **** ups. I have that situation with my brother. Had everything, had a great education, and he resorted to a life of drugs and getting a rap sheet.

RIP to the dude and I hope his family gets justice.

tragic situation
would you have put your own life at risk, stepped in, and tried to stop them? there were people out on the street that just stood and watch in broad daylight. driver should've gave up the car, but at that very moment, you're mind is all over the place
reminds me of a recent situation out here. teen car jackers outside safeway pulling a 70+ lady out her car. bystander smashed the window and the teens ran off. they were eventually apprehended

So 2 kids do a carjacking that went "wrong" leaving an elder person dead in the process, and the parents who was minding their own should take the full blame for it AND said 2 kids (13 & 15) should be trialed as adults and receive a life sentence?

In all serious, some of u being saying the absolute stupidest **** confidently. No wonder why witches hunts were a thing. ****ing idiots. Just as dumb as those ****ing kids. DC "The Nations Capital", were our countries leaders resides of all places is mad poor and wild expensive. They have a od carjacking issue there. You think they do that **** for fun?

If there is one place in the U.S.A. where homeless ppl, extreme poverty, and slummy *** looking apartment complex's should not exist it's Washington mother****ing DC, and it does. You mother****ers really is part of the problem. Some of you need a taste of reality check and honestly your *** kicked.

America is about 5% of the worlds population, yet houses around 25% of the prisoners. ****ing stupid. That should've never happened to that man.

Children are indeed raising children. The anti intellectualism of the right does not only effect republicans, but it will also effect people that they consider to be further down the ladder as well. People think that they are not cared about in this world, so their take is obviously why should they give a damn about you?

People are not taught that they live for a reason, which leaves them feeling as if they do not have a purpose. When you have adults who think that way, and they then have kids? This is the sort of stupidity that you'll witness.

A society built upon privilege cannot stand upon principles, nor being able to stand in moral judgement.

Reactions: wr
This is a product of raising children in a culture were lack of accountability is acceptable.

It's the lack of kids caring about another person's life like that, that is terrible to me. Well that one girl cared about her phone, so she does care about something. girl's brain is wired like a psychopath / serial killer.

Reactions: wr
So 2 kids do a carjacking that went "wrong" leaving an elder person dead in the process, and the parents who was minding their own should take the full blame for it AND said 2 kids (13 & 15) should be trialed as adults and receive a life sentence?

In all serious, some of u being saying the absolute stupidest **** confidently. No wonder why witches hunts were a thing. ****ing idiots. Just as dumb as those ****ing kids. DC "The Nations Capital", were our countries leaders resides of all places is mad poor and wild expensive. They have a od carjacking issue there. You think they do that **** for fun?

If there is one place in the U.S.A. where homeless ppl, extreme poverty, and slummy *** looking apartment complex's should not exist it's Washington mother****ing DC, and it does. You mother****ers really is part of the problem. Some of you need a taste of reality check and honestly your *** kicked.

America is about 5% of the worlds population, yet houses around 25% of the prisoners. ****ing stupid. That should've never happened to that man.

Black kids who commit crimes aren't seen as children. Which is why some people are so adamant with them being tried as adults.

Black kids who commit crimes aren't seen as children. Which is why some people are so adamant with them being tried as adults.

Great read for those that care on the subject

1617035519671.png

I refuse to watch the video, so I don't know the race of these 2 teenagers. But it doesn't matter to me what it is. They still should be tried as adults.

It's the lack of kids caring about another person's life like that, that is terrible to me. Well that one girl cared about her phone, so she does care about something. girl's brain is wired like a psychopath / serial killer.
These devices the worst things to happen to humans I feel like sometimes man. The phone was more prescious than a life to her.

I hear about friends with children so into their tablet they use the bathroom on themselves.

Old people getting caught up in these devices and sitting in bed for days man.

The over stimulation from these devices and the way they have molded ppl after a decade of constant use is starting to show.

These devices are draining people of their empathy along with other social skills.

I don't know what bothers me more: the fact that the cops arrested a 6 year old or the fact that the school felt the need to call the cops on an unarmed 6 year old.

i'm struggling with this one
not killing people is a pretty basic rule
these children may or may not come from a "good" home, but it's tragic that something happened along the way where this rule wasn't valued enough and where preying upon an immigrant is seen as easy money

obvsiouly theft was the motive, but the intent to cause harm at any cost was there and those consequences have to be faced now

I don't think murder was ever the intent though.

The callousness with which the girls handled the situation after the fact was troubling. If that was my family member laying there dead and I saw their reaction I would definitely want those girls removed from general society immediately.

It clearly wasn't. Which is why I think the "Life in prison" and "Try them as adults" takes are wild.

If I didn't know better I'd think Bill Clinton was typing some of these responses.
Yeah I slightly disagree with the "no one under the age of 18 should get life in prison" take, because I think there are very rare and extreme exceptions. These girls don't fit that criteria though.

Back
Top Bottom