Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

There’s definitely been an uptick in violent crime since Covid, but even with that all stats point to violent and property crime rates still being significantly lower nationwide than they were in the 90s. Why does it feel different though? Have reporting methods changed? Are there a higher percentage of civilian victims? Or is it just the social media coverage of anecdotes?

If theft was almost double in the 90s why weren’t drug stores locking up the Bagel Bites back then?

This Walgreens incident is an isolated incident in contrast to the reporter’s statement. Meaning that the vast majority of theft, robberies and carjackings are not inside jobs.

Bottom line with the recent spike of crime nationwide…..specifically to the DC area this is a direct result of single parent households that don’t discipline, not holding those same single parent households accountable when their child/children get charged with a crime, and folks talking that 2nd chance nonsense even when a violent felony has been committed. A recipe for disaster……which is what we have.

Add this ***** to the growing list of other ****** they are VOLUNTARILY signing up for jail. How you rob the EXACT SAME STORE more than once. Hope they toss this ***** up under the jail…….never to return.

Also as discussed in the article above as it relates to the Wizards and Capitals soon leaving DC, crime is the #1 factor that drove Leonsis to get out of Chinatown and I don’t blame him. Nobody wants to take their family down there for an event, too much can and will go wrong.

ive gone to a couple of wizard games down there and iirc, they dont even have metal detectors or check bags. I might be remembering wrong but the security there is SUPER lax. Had me swaggyp.gif

ive gone to a couple of wizard games down there and iirc, they dont even have metal detectors or check bags. I might be remembering wrong but the security there is SUPER lax. Had me swaggyp.gif

Nah they DEFINITELY got metal detectors and check bags champ. I was just there for the Dave Chappelle show in November and I’ll be there on Tuesday for the Warriors vs . Wizards game.

BAG POLICY
Capital One Arena has implemented a strict no bag policy. Bags, backpacks and purses will not be permitted inside the Arena. Wallet-size clutches no larger than 5” x 7”, medical bags and parenting bags no larger than 14” x 14” x 6” will be permitted and subject to security screening.  

If you are bringing a medical or parenting bag, please use the entrance on the corner of 6th and F Street. 

Capital One Arena reserves the right to refuse items which may cause a danger or disruption to the event or to other guests, or which are in breach of building policies and/or the list of prohibited items. 

Capital One Arena will not check or store any of the listed prohibited items.

They are not playing - at all.

Good, let him burn!

I know @duece king will agree

Exactly. I’m glad he’s being charged as an adult……as he should be. Not only that I want his Mama and them whoever helped him hide out those first few weeks brought to the front of the congregation and brought up on charges as well. A family that goes to jail together………stays together!!

Wild
People in the DEEP south really love their guns.

IMG_6380.jpeg

Very few stereotyping bans I'm for. But them shiesty masks should 100% be cause for police to stop and and frisk you.

No one up to any good is wearing them things.
In Baltimore they unofficially banned those growing up cuz everybody knew what’s up with those masks, so I was surprised to see cats rocking em so freely across the country :lol:

A trio of dudes just cant stand around outside and mind their business but it’s all good to wear robbing masks any and everywhere, def weird to see

RIP to the little girl.

Irresponsible as hell

DUMBA*** parents man! Even on the sidewalk, you’re supposed to make sure kids are on the inside shoulder.

Who let’s a toddler walk out of a car by themselves.

I don’t even let my little Neices and nephews open the car door without me assisting and guiding them.

That family needs to be charged with negligence

In Baltimore they unofficially banned those growing up cuz everybody knew what’s up with those masks, so I was surprised to see cats rocking em so freely across the country :lol:

A trio of dudes just cant stand around outside and mind their business but it’s all good to wear robbing masks any and everywhere, def weird to see
I feel like they came back cuz of COVID and dudes were tryna slide with the “I’m wearing a mask” thing (even tho it doesn’t cover your nose), but yeah they absolutely need to ban them joints, especially anybody wearing one in spring/summer.

I seen dude with one on in the damn airport at BWI :lol: Can’t take my juice through security tho.

Back
Top Bottom